Why Would Casey Talk to the Sheriff Now??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just heard in chat that someone is reporting she is talking to investigators. Don't know if it is true tho.

I hope shes telling them where Caylee is but I know in my heart that wouldnt happen. I just hope she doesnt make deals to get a lesser sentence, I want her punished to the full extent. She had her chance for deals and blew them off, there should be NO second chance.

if she does talk to LE now (which i doubt will happen) i would think she might now come forward with the "oh it was an accident but i was too scared to tell" story. i just want to know the truth.

Unfortunately even if she were to lead them to Caylee's little body, I don't think she will EVER tell the "Real Truth".. EVER. ..JMO

I think George may have given us a clue this AM.

He said " Pray between 11 AM and 11 PM". I strongly believe they are offering Casey ONE LAST CHANCE to avoid the DP in a trial by cutting a plea bargain in exchange for her leading them to Caylee's remains.

I have thought this all along, but what we are seeing now reinforces it more strongly.

That makes a lot of sense. You may be right.

Some woman claiming to be a relative is sitting in her car in the A's driveway.....CA won't answer the door...weird

Todd Black on HLN by phone.....Jose is very well prepared and will move quickly.....KC isn't representing herself....

It is weird since family never showed their face around there before.

Just because we weren't informed about it doesn't mean family never visited. We didn't know about the two (or more) times that Casey's friends met at the house to 'pow wow' with the Anthonys.

no way will she talk . . . Baez prepared? For what!?

Why is Baez allowing her to talk to the sheriff now that she is arrested for 1st degree murder and other serious charges? Why would she agree to go talk to them now?? This seems really strange to me. What do you all think? Fox Orlando is reporting this all evening.

To try to cut a deal, and save her worthless life.

Todd Black on HLN by phone.....Jose is very well prepared and will move quickly.....KC isn't representing herself....

Todd Black told ABC Casey may represent herself. http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=6032237&page=1
"Don't be surprised that in a few months there is a drastic change in the defense and Miss Anthony may represent herself in this case with Jose Baez staying on strictly to advise her,'' said Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez.

Black explained that "In the state of Florida, if she represents herself, this would allow her access to state money to have investigators work on her behalf."

ok.....Fox is saying she's at the sheriffs OFFICE, not the jail, and Jose just showed up.

If it walks like a deal and looks like a deal, and quacks like a deal....

If she tells them where the body is they may take the death penalty off the table--not sure if it's on the table--but if it is this is why she may be talking.

Just because we weren't informed about it doesn't mean family never visited. We didn't know about the two (or more) times that Casey's friends met at the house to 'pow wow' with the Anthonys.

Chilly the (friends) where there on the 26th July when Casey was in jail, I don't think the cameras where.

If she talks it will probably be to talk down the death penalty.

Well, guess he's loaded for bear...and full of brownies...ready to go get his girl...ready to throw more TV stations out of his press conferences...if anyone shows up.

Todd Black flat out lied then on HLN when he said that there was no truth to the rumor that Casey might defend herself. It sounded like he had no idea about this rumor when he was the one that promulgated it!! Have they no shame?

If she talks it will probably be to talk down the death penalty.

I agree, if she tells them where Caylee is they will not charge her with the DP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back