GUILTY WI - Apple River multiple stabbing; one teen dead, 4 other people hurt; 52 year old man arrested, July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting. Actually I find this prosecutor to be quite well spoken, speaking clearly and slowly, without introducing emotion or other irreverent or disrespectful conduct. From the case of this defendant, to have had to review all the evidence and that video….. that cannot be an easy task. IMO I support his summation and comments as quite appropriate. And thankful that he is presenting this as he is now. It is about the losses, not this defendant. Those lost or hurt and the sentence for the conduct by the convicted defendant. MOO

Quite surprised. It looked like the Judge agreed with most of the defense arguments, particularly the part that the criminal justice system makes it very difficult for defendants to show remorse and accepted the remorse he showed in court today rather than in those jail calls to his brother, as presented by the state.

With credit for time served I make it out to be 18 more years in prison for Miu before he is released.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove