Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
does anyone have the nameus link to this jane doe?
what is the email address for the investigator trying to identify her? I'll send them an email about Trudy Appleby.
Awesome!!! Did you ever send it in? I did end up sending in an email cause the possibility it could be her was bothering me. What if....hope to hear something.

I was reading her Wikipedia article and it said she had a healed rib fracture.

That is something huge and something someone ought to remember. About ten years ago, my father fractured both his ribs. A very large tree collapsed on top of him. He nearly died. Luckily he is fine now, but he had a lengthy hospital stay and it was known about.

If Jane Doe had an injury like that, than that would be able to trigger someone's memory. A detail like that might not be mentioned in a missing person's report, but it may be through correspondence with a family.

I was thinking about the sizes of the clothing, since that seems to be a heavily discussed topic.

I am taller and heavier than she is suspected to be--I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs. and wear 40C--and have had lots of experiences with weird sizing at stores. I find that clothing sizes really vary from store to store. Over the course of one week, I bought one shirt at Wal-Mart, Target, and Juicy Couture each. For the Wal-Mart shirt, I was a Small. For Target, a Medium. For Juicy Couture, a Large. They all had the same fit on me, which is average T-shirt fit. So sizing really does vary from store to store.

I imagine she could have been petite but curvy. Some girls just have naturally large chests for their weight, she could have been like that. For the underwear, I am confused, but maybe she just didn't like tight-fitting panties.

Too much time has passed to edit, but I remembered just now that lots of dollar stores or other discount places have a couple things sized in Asian sizes. Asian sizes tend to be smaller so a Large could be a small/medium.

Good point about the clothes.

I mean, when it comes down to it, you can get absolutely anything somewhere in the US, sometimes in the last place you'd expect it, and there's no telling who will be wearing it, or why, or whether it fits or matches. We have some unidentified people I swear must have been murdered on their way home from a costume party. (or maybe for their bad taste in clothing?) We can make some guesses that might give us clues, but they aren't answers, they're just paths to possible investigation.

Keep asking those good questions. One of these days something will lead to her people.

I was thinking about the sizes of the clothing, since that seems to be a heavily discussed topic.

I am taller and heavier than she is suspected to be--I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs. and wear 40C--and have had lots of experiences with weird sizing at stores. I find that clothing sizes really vary from store to store. Over the course of one week, I bought one shirt at Wal-Mart, Target, and Juicy Couture each. For the Wal-Mart shirt, I was a Small. For Target, a Medium. For Juicy Couture, a Large. They all had the same fit on me, which is average T-shirt fit. So sizing really does vary from store to store.

I imagine she could have been petite but curvy. Some girls just have naturally large chests for their weight, she could have been like that. For the underwear, I am confused, but maybe she just didn't like tight-fitting panties.
I believe what you've experienced is vanity sizing. That is really a thing, vanity sizing. Rampant in USA. I don't know when it started...I'm guessing maybe 20-30 years ago.

Used the NCMEC scan of her skull to create my own version (quite rough, however). As I've said before with my other renderings, I would completely recommend the other artist's work to be more reliable.
Fond du Lac2.jpgFond_du_lac_skull2.jpg

Maria's case appears to be resolved. NamUs access denied.

I was just about to post that. FDLJD is still available though so I don't think it was a match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is /r/gratefuldoe's featured case for January over on Reddit! I hope 2017 is the year she is identified! :rose:

yes :( it's almost been 10 years and we still don't know who she is :(

yes :( it's almost been 10 years and we still don't know who she is :(
SOOO GLAD TO SEE ANY SIGNS OF LIFE in this case!!nothing anywhere else!as a wisconsinite ,this is a,pet case of mine.does anyone know the current detectives on the case,or email addresses?I used to deal with Gerry Kane,but cannot find any recent contact info..

I was reading her Wikipedia article and it said she had a healed rib fracture.

That is something huge and something someone ought to remember. About ten years ago, my father fractured both his ribs. A very large tree collapsed on top of him. He nearly died. Luckily he is fine now, but he had a lengthy hospital stay and it was known about.

If Jane Doe had an injury like that, than that would be able to trigger someone's memory. A detail like that might not be mentioned in a missing person's report, but it may be through correspondence with a family.
However many people suffer rib fracture ,not realizing its a fracture,only thinking they are in pain(not documented )

Does anyone know if Detectives Kane or McGee are still in charge of this case?

However many people suffer rib fracture ,not realizing its a fracture,only thinking they are in pain(not documented )

I broke mine falling off a horse and tucking my arm into my body instead of extending it. Elbow met rib, rib broke. I figured I would go to the doctor a week later when I had a tooth filled and was under lots of gas and could still feel rib pain. Not horrible but uncomfortable. On a scale of 1-10 I give it about a 3-4.

Would be helpful to know which rib maybe. Was it across the front, back, side? How high up or low in rib cage?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back