Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This one is very frustrating. It's easier to understand people who died in 1970s or 1980s being still udidentified due to passage of time, but this case is always somewhere in the back of my mind because it happened in 2008. Really hoping for some new leads in this case soon.

These women match the description/time/pollen info. Has she been excluded against being:

Jillian Elizabeth ortiz?

Roxanne Elizabeth Paltauf?

Brandi Ellen Wells?

Did anyone submit wells? She seems unlikely due to distance but you never know

Have any of the following girls been previously submitted or ruled out?

Irma Claribel Lamas-Lopez
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Rosa Villatoro

Alicia Marie Scott

Heather Emma Lee Bush

Samantha Leighann Tapp

Irma Gamez

Flora Torralva

Ramona Francisca Felix

Brandy Gay Noble

Carla Gabriela Caballero

I wouldn't say any of these jump off the screen at me as being exact matches, but the general demographics fit for all and many are from the southwestern United States as Jane is suspected to have been. Anyone who can help me narrow my list of potential matches, I greatly appreciate it!

New details to be announced in 2008 'Jane Doe' body discovery

FOND DU LAC (WLUK) -- There are new developments in the discovery of an unidentified person's body in Fond du Lac County 13 years ago.

Sheriff's officials have called a news conference for Tuesday morning to release the latest details. The news conference announcement says there is "an investigatory connection to the Milwaukee area."

ne Doe" was discovered in a shallow creek on Nov. 23, 2008. She was buried in a public ceremony in 2011.

47628316-8865-48b7-a305-afd3e705a787-medium16x9_4.jpg

The remains of Jane Doe in Fond du Lac County are being exhumed in hopes to find her identity, April 26, 2018. (WLUK/Gabrielle Mays)

In 2018, her body was exhumed, and laboratory testing provided clues about her background and where she may have come from.

The analysis, which tested the isotopes of environments absorbed in the body, showed "Jane Doe" lived in the region spanning from Las Cruces and Albuquerque, New Mexico, to Flagstaff, Arizona, for the majority of her life.

The tests also showed she likely resided in the regions of southwest Wisconsin, southern Minnesota and northern Iowa for less than year before her death.

d1d2c76c-4993-4433-a890-2deb124c2b7a-medium16x9_JaneDoe.jpg

Jane Doe composite (Images courtesy Fond du Lac Sheriff's Office)

Jane Doe's DNA was also entered into the National DNA Database and her dental records are on file.

At the time of Jane Doe's death, investigators describe her as a petite female, approximately 15-21 years old, around 5 feet tall and weighing around 120 pounds. Her hair was light brown to dark blond, about 12-14 inches long and was believed to be Caucasian, however she could have been of Hispanic, Asian or Native American descent.

FOX 11 News plans to cover Tuesday's news conference and will have more details throughout the day here at fox11online.com, and on FOX 11 News at Five, Nine and Ten.

Wow so exciting! She's stuck with me ever since I first read about her. Fingers crossed!

Our Fond Du Lac Jane Doe has been identified as
Amy Marie Yeary
DOB 12/9/1989
born in Rockford IL
No formal missing persons case was ever filed, but her family was looking for her.
They said she lived a transient lifestyle.

I watched the livestream on Wbay.com

Our Fond Du Lac Jane Doe has been identified as
Amy Marie Yeary
DOB 12/9/1989
born in Rockford IL
No formal missing persons case was ever filed, but her family was looking for her.
They said she lived a transient lifestyle.

I watched the livestream on Wbay.com

Thank you chaddylex! RIP Amy!

Were there any pics?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members