Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well here is a thread from ws about Kyanja Vanwey the picture of the first girl I posted today. Not sure why her thread is closed. From what I have read she is still very much missing. To me she looks a lot like FDLJD and lived just five hours away. It's possible. Only problem is that Kyanja went missing in 2005.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114446&highlight=Kyanja+Keri+Vanwey

That thread is locked because it's just for information, no discussion. So it doesn't mean anything about her status.

The biggest problem I see with Kyanja isn't the time, it's that she's a big girl, 5'5" or 5'6" and at least 180 lbs. Fond du Lac Jane Doe is petite. 5'3" and only 115 lbs. The height doesn't bother me but the weight does. Though I suppose in 3 years she could have lost that much weight.

Well there is this other girl I have been looking at. Not sure if she has been discussed. What caught my eye was that she went missing from IL and it says in her missing perons flyer that she may have been headed to Kenosha WI and that is only about an hour south of Fond du Lac, WI.

It's just that she was reported missing in 2012. But I always keep in mind that mix ups do seem to happen often. Also she is 5. 3 and 150 lbs. But the location just fits to well it's hard to over look.

Karla Andrade

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1202748/1

That poster says Andrade went missing in 2012. Is that right?

I think I once posted Gina Dejesus as a possible.for this girl. Never been more glad to be wrong about anything in my life :).

Yes the poster said she went missing in 2012. The only reason I posted it was because I can't help but to wonder if maybe Jane Doe wasn't reported missing untill at later date. It's a long shot but I figured it's worth a try.

It was just the fact that she was maybe headed to Kenosha WI that kind of got me thinking.

Unless there are really unusual circumstances around someone's disappearance that makes an error in the missing date likely, people who went missing after November 2008 really are not possibles.

Hey thanks Carbuff for the pointers. I get ahead of myself sometimes and forget to even look at dates. But I guess with Fond du lac Jane Doe I keep thinking if she was a sex trafficking victim or a run away then maybe she would of been reported at a later date.

But tonight I ran crossed this young lady. Not sure if maybe Isabel Laureano has been looked at.
They are both 5'2"
Isabel was 120, Jane Doe guessed at 115 lbs
Isabel went missing Oct 2, 2009
Isabel was 14 when she went missing. I know that Jane Doe was said to be no younger then 15 but maybe Isabel had a birthday coming up? And a year to me isn't much off.

I've been going back and forth with their pictures for a while. I can't make my mind up on the nose. At first I felt that Isabel might have a bigger nose but when I took a better look I noticed they have some what of the same shape. Or maybe I've just been looking at the pictures to much trying to find a match. Anyways I'm going to post a picture of her.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1132510/1

Attachments

• NCMC1132510c1.jpg
    NCMC1132510c1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 35
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cadeau_lisa.html

cadeau_lisa.jpg

I've been going back and forth with their pictures for a while. I can't make my mind up on the nose. At first I felt that Isabel might have a bigger nose but when I took a better look I noticed they have some what of the same shape. Or maybe I've just been looking at the pictures to much trying to find a match. Anyways I'm going to post a picture of her.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1132510/1

Can someone do a side by side of this young lady with our Ashford doe? I tried and failed miserably.

galatea, can you do a side by side of the one I just posted? It would be really appreciated :)

Although it isn't apparent in the official reconstruction, we are looking for someone with a very square jawline. If you google "Dana Loesch", you will get an idea of the type of jawline I am seeing in FDLJD's skull, (though Dana is obviously much older than FDLJD).

Selena Gomez has a similarly squared jawline but her facial features are spaced much differently. Selena's face isn't as tall as FDLJD's.

Although it isn't apparent in the official reconstruction, we are looking for someone with a very square jawline. If you google "Dana Loesch", you will get an idea of the type of jawline I am seeing in FDLJD's skull, (though Dana is obviously much older than FDLJD).

Selena Gomez has a similarly squared jawline but her facial features are spaced much differently. Selena's face isn't as tall as FDLJD's.

Thanks for the pointer. I am searching for this girl almost every day. Any other idea's on any of her other features?

I actually had a super big brain fart and just realized Jane Doe was found in 2008. lol I so new that but was thinking for two whole days she was found in 2009. I was actually looking for someone who was maybe reported missing before she was found. Durrr....my bad. lol I feel stupid. All well back to searching for 2008 and before.

Can someone do a side by side of this young lady with our Ashford doe? I tried and failed miserably.

I've been trying to figure out how to upload both pictures. Seems to only let me do one per post. Other wise I'm not sure what to use. Would anyone know what program I would use to do that. I would like to start doing that before I post up ideas.

This is the only rule outs I can find on NamUS

Yasmin Acree
Shannon Arif
Mindy Arnett
Audrey Backeberg
Madeline Edman

But a few pages back I am pretty sure someone posted more. I'll have to go look.

:bump: Bumping the FDL Sheriff's Rule-out list from back in 2010.
Finally - here is the official list of rule-outs for Fond Du Lac Jane Doe:

Judy Lynn Rush 2-9-51
Mary Mildred Wielgus 2-24-61
Becky Kramer 5-3-80
Jessica Lindse
Brenda Hernandez
Stacy Peterson
Lisa Stebic 5-19-69
Kathy Wilmont
Catherine R. Miceli
Valerie Brook Scott
Madeline Kelly Edman