WI - Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only in Madison...lol!!
Yes, I was going to put "in Madison" in the title but I thought, well, where else besides Madison might this take place?

So I just put the WI in.

Admittedly I've spent too much time pondering the likes of Doo Doo. However, much like our ynotdivein mentioned I'd say he's quite the whimsy.

Take away the threats to police and that concealed firearm he may be appealing if you're 20 years old or so.

More things I learned about Doo Doo:

He lived in Sleepy Hollow, Illinois

He travelled quite a long ways by train hopping.

He claims to be a peaceful fellow.

Is he part of the 99%? I'd say "He*l yeah". Am I jealous of his wanderlust? You know it. Oh and he sure does resemble the Johnny Depp of many roles with a dash of Orlando Bloom thrown in.

Since it's 2012 I publically apologize for making fun of BeBopaloopa. I wish I had the guts to change my name to something like that. Maybe he needed that forearm to ward off pirates?

BTW, anyone going to buy his art work?

if he and a future SO had a baby would that baby be called Baby bop?

Unfortunately Barney stole that one. Him being the anti-Christ and all I wouldn't mess with it.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Admittedly I've spent too much time pondering the likes of Doo Doo. However, much like our ynotdivein mentioned I'd say he's quite the whimsy.

Take away the threats to police and that concealed firearm he may be appealing if you're 20 years old or so.

More things I learned about Doo Doo:

He lived in Sleepy Hollow, Illinois

He travelled quite a long ways by train hopping.

He claims to be a peaceful fellow.

Is he part of the 99%? I'd say "He*l yeah". Am I jealous of his wanderlust? You know it. Oh and he sure does resemble the Johnny Depp of many roles with a dash of Orlando Bloom thrown in.

Since it's 2012 I publically apologize for making fun of BeBopaloopa. I wish I had the guts to change my name to something like that. Maybe he needed that forearm to ward off pirates?

BTW, anyone going to buy his art work?

BBM

:giggle:

You Honor, I call Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop to the stand.

I'm not sure I wanna know but

Who put the bomp
In the bomp bah bomp bah bomp
Who put the ram
In the rama lama ding dong
Who put the bop
In the bop shoo bop shoo bop
Who put the dip
In the dip da dip da dip

Who put the tomato in my egg sandwich?

Saw this in my subscriptions. Had to share!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTh-ep4c6ns"]Montage of Anchors Saying "Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop" - YouTube[/ame]

What? No cries of "Free Doo Doo"?

Filly ponders how other inmates will address the Doo Doo.

Why didn't we think of this? Beezow merchandise.

Join the movement.

The best is scatting is not a crime.

http://www.facebook.com/FreeBeezow

In all seriousness who carries a loaded firearm in a flippin backpack?

I love me some "only in Madison" moments. Here's the original press release: http://www.cityofmadison.com/incidentReports/incidentDetail.cfm?id=12902

From looking at the booking photo...I know I recognize this guy. Still haven't placed him, so I'm pretty sure I've just seen him around town...I hope :).

Come on RLynne you so know you can place Doo Doo.

Madison seems like a cool place to live. Cops come a calling because of drinking by the tennis courts!:innocent:

Can't link the thread on the iPad, but does anyone think this Mr. Madison, Wisconsin is in any way related to the Albuquerque Pooping Jogger???

Friends in name only???

(Ducks and runs off into CyberSpace....)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back