GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am trying to figure out what evidence his mother can offer for Brooks defense. Unless, he has another brother, named "Darrell". And she can testify to that, thus bringing in reasonable doubt.

Just a thought.

I don't see what she can add to the defense here. He had a bad childhood? He wasn't on medication? Since he discarded the insanity defense, that is off the table.

So, I am trying to figure out what evidence his mother can offer for Brooks defense. Unless, he has another brother, named "Darrell". And she can testify to that, thus bringing in reasonable doubt.

Just a thought.

I don't see what she can add to the defense here. He had a bad childhood? He wasn't on medication? Since he discarded the insanity defense, that is off the table.

I'm not sure why he called anyone to testify.

My understanding is DB is bringing his momma to the stand to validate his claim that EP gave him the photos. I don’t understand what that has to do with the price of tea in China. He is on trial for the parade massacre. He is not on trial for the argument he had at Frame park with EP. It seems like he is trying to prove he was “right” in regards to that argument, therefore he is not responsible for the parade massacre.

All MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is insane. Why is this judge letting this incredibly angry, mentally ill man argue semantics in her courtroom? I don't get why he's allowed to just stomp and scream all over everybody.

Brice Rhodes has been doing similar and worse for six years in Jefferson Co, KY courtrooms.

I'm not sure why he called anyone to testify.
Agreed. IMO, he likes being the center of attention, as his own "lawyer" he gets to call the shots. So, IMO, he is milking for all its worth to him. I especially liked it when he said he figured out what the prosecution team was doing, "coaching" the witnesses. That was hilarious, because they didn't ask questions from witnesses that had nothing to offer?

My understanding is DB is bringing his momma to the stand to validate his claim that Erica gave him the photos. I don’t understand what that has to do with the price of tea in China. He is on trial for the parade massacre. He is not on trial for the argument he had at Frame park with Erica. It seems like he is trying to prove he was “right” in regards to that argument, therefore he is not responsible for the parade massacre.

All MOO.

He does have charges for what he did to Erica that the jury will be deliberating on in this trial. I believe DB is trying to say that the jury should not believe her testimony about the battery charges if she lied about contacting DB in the jail.

Oh interesting. I didn’t know they tacked on battery charges too. Well, those charges are small potatoes (no offense to Erica) compared to the magnitude of his other charges. He should just let it go with Erica. Makes him look (more) bad. Please excuse my poor grammar.

My understanding is DB is bringing his momma to the stand to validate his claim that EP gave him the photos. I don’t understand what that has to do with the price of tea in China. He is on trial for the parade massacre. He is not on trial for the argument he had at Frame park with EP. It seems like he is trying to prove he was “right” in regards to that argument, therefore he is not responsible for the parade massacre.

All MOO.
EP told Atty Witchow that she gave those photos to Michelle and that person gave them to his mother, who gave them to Brooks. EP told him she has never sent him a letter since he's been jailed and that he has called her 37 times. She did not accept any of his calls.

As far as him having to subpoena his mother, the prosecutor told the judge that his mother was subpoenaed by the state earlier so another one wasn't needed.

If anyone would like to hear those things, here are the minute markers for Friday's testimony:
2:44:32 Jailhouse phone call to his mother about the pictures
8:56:00 State had her under subpoena
9:19:17 What EP told Witchow she would testify to

Last edited by a moderator:
Below is a snippet of Brooks' police interrogation video after he drove through the parade, killing 6 and injuring 60. He's obviously faking a shoulder injury. This shows what a silly man-child he really is. Talk about arrested development! ...among other things.

Brice Rhodes has been doing similar and worse for six years in Jefferson Co, KY courtrooms.

Yes - I just watched the That Chapter video on Brice. He is disgusting, IMO. Killing 2 kids for his "gang" stuff. Dumb. So dumb and unnecessary. Their poor mom :(

Darrell is testing MY patience at home thousands of miles away so I can't imagine how the people in the room must feel

Judge needs to put her judge robe on and stop feeding the troll, DB. She feeds into his arguments by arguing with him. She is helping him with his defense one argument at a time. She should not have told him his stare down made her scared. I’m sure he loved it. Does she not realize this??

Oh, but he IS being allowed! This has been shown daily...over and over. Who is really in control of the courtroom, right now?

Welcome to the DB show.

IMO, The People of WI, and Waukesha specifically ought to be fully aware of this sickening and victim harrassing fiasco, and judge (and vote) accordingly to change things. IMO, this abhorrent show will not stop in Waukesha County. Because of the notoriety NOW of this case, I expect more DB - like behaviors from many seasoned criminals, across this country. Buckle up Court rooms!! And, if you...The people... want to change things, you know what you need to do!
DB - like behaviors? Domestic abusers who are mentally ill have been around since the beginning of time.
What do I have to do? I don’t get it.

Judge needs to put her judge robe on and stop feeding the troll, DB. She feeds into his arguments by arguing with him. She is helping him with his defense one argument at a time. She should not have told him his stare down made her scared. I’m sure he loved it. Does she not realize this??

I watched several attorneys comment on this and they said it was the right thing to do. It needed to be put on the record.

I think he may be relying on his mother to be there by choice and I am not so sure that will happen. She has been watching this trial. She would be in a position of having to answer the question "did you send those photos to your son of that baby?" and I assume she would have to answer yes which then shows her son in one of many lies. That whole deal really told the jury much about the person on trial. DB should know enough to know his phone calls are recorded.
She would also be asked, was that your red suv? Did you lend him your car that day? Essentially she would be sealing his fate with her own words. I doubt she wants to do that.

That makes sense. But she should not have let it get that far. She needs to stop arguing with him and shut it down. He loves the attention.

I go back and forth on it. I'm glad the jury got to see him look at the judge like that, especially after the last Friday witness described the way he looked at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill