Found Deceased WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
By the time there are arrests for murder and a trial (assuming that happens as one would expect), I'd certainly hope the state has more evidence than a deleted photo of a bruised child taken with the mother's cell phone and the location of the remains. I expect LE has had evidence we don't know about all along and I'd expect the autopsy and the area where the remains were found to yield more information. But while very suspicious, if the photo and the location of the remains is all the state has, yes, IMO that's reasonable doubt re: anyone being convicted of murder.
MOO
Yes, I went back and I added at least I hope.

Came here after reading that Elijah's precious little remains were found. I am happy that he was found as now LE can hopefully discover the cause of death. I have a hard time thinking that a 3 year old made it 3 miles as the crow flies into thick brush as I think little children would be averse to thorns and scratchy branches hurting them as they tried to hide. But so many months of being out in the elements and a really hot summer doesn't leave much hope for LE in their efforts to determine much regarding COD. Rest in peace, little one. I'm so sorry humans let you down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gypsy0147
Back