AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MAR 12, 2024
  • Tuesday, February 13 about 9:30 p.m., Baur messages Vang about meeting up for sex at his apartment in Two Rivers.
  • Wednesday, February 14—Baur arrives at Vang’s apartment at about 2:35 a.m. She left her 6-year-old, who has autism, in the car alone for about an hour, when temperatures were near freezing.
  • At 3:13 a.m. investigators say Katrina took a photo of Elijah lying on a bed.
  • The photo was deleted at about 4:12 am. Baur left Two Rivers minutes after that.
  • Thursday, February 15, a photo is shared on Facebook Messenger between Baur and Vang showing Elijah wearing what appears to be a full diaper, standing in the corner with his hands in a praying position.
  • Friday, February 16, Baur told authorities she left Wisconsin Dells at about six or seven that evening. Phone data shows she arrived in Manitowoc at about 11 p.m.
  • Minutes later, she called Vang and stopped at Kwik Trip.
  • Around midnight, Baur arrives at Vang’s apartment. She told authorities she, “saw Elijah on the couch, but he was tired.”
  • Saturday, February 17 about 12:30 a.m., Baur and Vang go to Manitowoc. Vang goes into Saucy’s Bar alone, while Baur goes to Kwik Trip.
  • Per surveillance photos, police don’t see a child in the vehicle. LE confirmed Baur’s 6-year-old stayed in Wisconsin Dells, but Elijah was supposed to be in their care.
  • At 1:55 a.m., Baur and Vang go back to his apartment in Two Rivers.
  • At 5:00 a.m., Katrina leaves Two Rivers and goes back to Wisconsin Dells.
  • Sunday, February 18, Vang messages Baur at 4:36 a.m. telling her she needs to trust him in his decisions to “discipline” Elijah, saying, “he did fear me, but he didn’t respect me, now I’m making him respect me.’

MAR 12, 2024
[...]

"We are just searching for anything that could be relevant the case. Searching for socks, shoes, anything that could have possibly been dumped," said Hannah Simonar, who is organizing the Brown County searches.

[...]

Damiano says Bellin was on-board by sharing the wish list. It's looking to collect things like small flashlights and batteries, compasses, whistles, bandages, single-use first aid ointment and hand sanitizer, as well as vinyl gloves.

[...]

Searches for Elijah Vue continue all week in different Northeast Wisconsin communities. Donations for search items will be collected at Bellin's Two Rivers and Manitowoc locations until March 25.

When he woke up, Vang claims Elijah was missing. Vang reportedly told authorities he had locked the door at the doorknob, with a deadbolt, and with a security chain.

MAR 12, 2024
According to TRPD, law enforcement has been following up "on numerous tips and leads including reviewing and following up on the large amounts of video that have been submitted." It comes after community members were asked to review surveillance camera footage from their homes or businesses captured on Feb. 19 between 2 and 9 p.m. for any sign of a vehicle believed to be connected to Vue's case.

MAR 12, 2024
According to TRPD, law enforcement has been following up "on numerous tips and leads including reviewing and following up on the large amounts of video that have been submitted." It comes after community members were asked to review surveillance camera footage from their homes or businesses captured on Feb. 19 between 2 and 9 p.m. for any sign of a vehicle believed to be connected to Vue's case.
This is reassuring. Still so many volunteer searchers 3 weeks in. I’m very glad to see this update that there are still active leads and videos for investigators. This community is so dedicated to finding Elijah

MAR 13, 2024
Elijah's family has organized a search effort that will begin at 9:30 Wednesday morning at the Mikadow Theater in Manitowoc. The search is set to continue through Sunday.

A schedule for next week hasn't been released yet.

Searches for Elijah have expanded to Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, Green Bay and the Wisconsin Dells.

• Around midnight, Baur arrives at Vang’s apartment. She told authorities she, “saw Elijah on the couch, but he was tired.”
Shortened for focus.

I wonder if poor Elijah wasn't "tired", but exhausted from being punished endlessly, or if Vang drugged him to keep him restrained, without actually using physical restraints. You know, quiet and out of his way. He's not good father material, that's for sure.

MAR 12, 2024
  • Tuesday, February 13 about 9:30 p.m., Baur messages Vang about meeting up for sex at his apartment in Two Rivers.
  • Wednesday, February 14—Baur arrives at Vang’s apartment at about 2:35 a.m. She left her 6-year-old, who has autism, in the car alone for about an hour, when temperatures were near freezing.
  • At 3:13 a.m. investigators say Katrina took a photo of Elijah lying on a bed.
  • The photo was deleted at about 4:12 am. Baur left Two Rivers minutes after that.
  • Thursday, February 15, a photo is shared on Facebook Messenger between Baur and Vang showing Elijah wearing what appears to be a full diaper, standing in the corner with his hands in a praying position.
  • Friday, February 16, Baur told authorities she left Wisconsin Dells at about six or seven that evening. Phone data shows she arrived in Manitowoc at about 11 p.m.
  • Minutes later, she called Vang and stopped at Kwik Trip.
  • Saturday, February 17 about 12:30 a.m., Baur and Vang go to Manitowoc. Vang goes into Saucy’s Bar alone, while Baur goes to Kwik Trip.
  • Per surveillance photos, police don’t see a child in the vehicle. LE confirmed Baur’s 6-year-old stayed in Wisconsin Dells, but Elijah was supposed to be in their care.
  • At 1:55 a.m., Baur and Vang go back to his apartment in Two Rivers.
  • At 5:00 a.m., Katrina leaves Two Rivers and goes back to Wisconsin Dells.
  • Sunday, February 18, Vang messages Baur at 4:36 a.m. telling her she needs to trust him in his decisions to “discipline” Elijah, saying, “he did fear me, but he didn’t respect me, now I’m making him respect me.’
At 4:36 a.m. you are "disciplining" a child and texting his mother about it? What in the world?

a body in a bag has just been located in my area by an IDOT worker just of I-55 on an exit to Springfield, IL. My first thought was "how far are we from where Elijah went missing?"

I want that little sweet boy found but - just uggh. Hoping our local body is completely unrelated.

a body has just been located in my area just of I-55 on an exit to Springfield, IL. My first thought was "how far are we from where Elijah went missing?"

I want that little sweet boy found but - just uggh. Hoping our local body is completely unrelated.

Ramp to I-55 shut down in Springfield, State Police say​

How do the cops keep their cool with two adults who have lied time and time again but continue to maintain a little boy just disappeared from a locked apartment??
Exactly!! When you look at all of the money, time and people involved with the search and these two are sitting in jail knowing where Elijah is etc. Did anyone else find it odd when Katrina told Jesse to “put Elijah to sleep” instead of “put Elijah to bed “? Am I overthinking this??

I am here in spirit hoping for the best for little Elijah, bracing for the worst.

How is a 3 yo supposed to act like a man? He's just a baby boy.

This is why I can't follow closely, it triggers me so badly that I can hardly type. There is a special place in hades for these types of monsters. I absolutely believe that, along the with animal abusers and abusers of the elderly. :mad: :(

JMO

Exactly!! When you look at all of the money, time and people involved with the search and these two are sitting in jail knowing where Elijah is etc. Did anyone else find it odd when Katrina told Jesse to “put Elijah to sleep” instead of “put Elijah to bed “? Am I overthinking this??
I think you are overthinking the use of the expression "put a child to sleep." I've heard it used by people I know and I'm sure nothing bad was meant by those particular people. I've also heard people say at a young child's naptime "I'm going to put him down" and the veterinary meaning was not intended I'm quite sure. MOO

Not Elijah- the body found in Springfield is that of a woman.

Coroner Jim Allmon said the person is a woman and her body was found in a way that is “suspicious in nature.” An autopsy has been scheduled for Thursday.

The woman’s name is being withheld from the media until her next-of-kin is notified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back