AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AUG 20, 2024
Tuesday marks six months since Elijah Vue was reported missing in Two Rivers. His Amber Alert is the longest actively running in the country.

[...]

The 3-year-old will soon turn 4. A lot of people on social media say they’re honoring him by keeping him top-of-mind, wearing blue -- his favorite color -- and turning on their porch lights.

[...]

You can still lend a helping hand. The Two Rivers Police Department has two donation funds. One is to increase the reward for information leading to finding Elijah. The other is to help pay for the searches and investigation into his disappearance.

AUG 20, 2024
Elijah Vue has now been missing for six months, and in addition to the anniversary, Tuesday was also his birthday.

The toddler is now four years old, and Pam Knoop and Dan Pagel, neighbors in the Wisconsin Dells apartment complex where he lived, had never spent one of his birthdays without him.

[...]

“I went to an area they had already searched. They told me there was snow on the ground when they searched there,” she said. “It was very unusual to find a bunch of buried towels, a child’s sweatshirt, a glove, the glove with bleach stains, and the fact that they missed it is a little bit devastating. It just [began with] a little cloth sticking out of the hole, and [what followed] was obviously stuff that was intentionally buried.”

[...]

“The next time I went there, my dog found a carcass of an animal in the water, and I went, ‘I’m done. I don’t want to find my grandson like that.’”

[...]

*The quoted statements are from Elijah’s biological grandmother, Jodi Baur

AUG 20, 2024
There will be a birthday celebration for him on Sunday:

Elijah Vue birthday invitation

Elijah Vue birthday invitation(Jodi Baur)

AUG 20, 2024
“We are confident that our investigation will ultimately reveal the truth of Elijah’s disappearance,” Raatz added.

Raatz said investigators continue to analyze “extensive amounts of data” from searches done on land, water and by air by private search-and-rescue groups. The analysis utilizes “specialized equipment and technology such as software designed to detect anomalies in the earth,” he said.

“In the coming weeks, we plan to continue our search efforts using additional aerial searches with this technology,” Raatz added.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back