Found Deceased WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be held at 4:30 p.m. at the Two Rivers J.E. Hamilton Community House, Behringer Room.
[snip]
WBAY plans on broadcasting this news conference on air and online.

IIRC, he has a disabled teen (or pre-teen) son. Imo.
You're recalling it correctly. Jesse Vang has an autistic, non-verbal teenaged son who was living with him when Elijah vanished from Vang's apartment. I have hoped that that young man has extended family that know well how to love and care for him and help him through what must seem a terribly bewildering time.

So many lives hurt here, beginning with the littlest of them all, darling Elijah. Criminals don't ever think of the everlasting ripples created by their acts, do they.

I feel for the Two Rivers police. IMO, their hearts are especially heavy today.

Police say local, state and federal officials will be present at the 4:30 p.m. Friday briefing to provide updates.

just under an hour to go. hoping the presence of all the officials means we will see more charges levied against Vang and Baur.

Police from Two Rivers, Wisconsin, along with state and federal officials, are expected to hold a briefing at 4:30 p.m. CT. (Live coverage will appear in the player above as the briefing begins)

I'm thinking they're late? I keep getting the same feed over and over with Nancy Sinatra and Biden. Is that the same for others?

I'm thinking they're late? I keep getting the same feed over and over with Nancy Sinatra and Biden. Is that the same for others?
Yeah, nothing for me, yet. It happens. I think the last Gilgo PC was ten minutes late starting.

NM. I refreshed one of the 2 pages I have open and it looks like they are about to start.

officials approaching podium

Melissa Wiesner w two rivers PD speaking. PD Chief Ben Minnert will speak. We will not be answering questions. We will provide packets to press.

Chief speaking, sheriff called me as soon as he discovered remains had been located on private property. Forensic anthropologist confirms the remains are human. Remains were recovered. Social media broke the news with some information was not accurate. remains not found at girl scouts camp but on nearby privately owned land. This area was searched previously. Land is covered in thick brush.

Wisconsin crime lab, dna testing confirms those remains were Elijah Vue's Amber alert will now be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath