WI WI - Heather Archer, 32, Milwaukee, 8 Jul 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Police seek info on Milwaukee woman missing since July 2016 (fox6now.com)

missing-main.jpg

Milwaukee police are asking for the public's help to locate Heather Archer.
  • Heather was last seen in Milwaukee on July 8, 2016.
  • She is white female, 32, 5'6" tall, weighing 150 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
If anyone has any information about Heather’s whereabouts, you are urged to contact Milwaukee police at 414-935-7401.

Heather L. Archer – The Charley Project

Heather L. Archer
heather_l._archer_1.jpg
archer_heather2.jpg

Archer, circa 2016
  • Missing Since 07/08/2016
  • Missing From Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 01/18/1989 (32)
  • Age 27 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'6, 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Archer's upper lip is pierced and she has a scar on her arm. She has a tattoo of a butterfly with a tribal design on her lower back.
Details of Disappearance
Archer was last seen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on July 8, 2016. She has never been heard from again. She has been known to frequent the areas of 20th and Greenfield Avenue, and 10th and Lincoln Avenue, in Milwaukee. She may travel on foot or by bus. Few details are available in her case.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP38021
Heather L Archer, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact July 8, 2016
Missing From Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Missing Age 27 Years
Current Age 33 Years

Nickname/Alias Moore, Heather L

Sex Female
Height 5' 6" (66 Inches)
Weight150 - 160 lbs
Hair Color Brown
Head Hair Description Greasy/curly
Eye Color Hazel

Distinctive Physical Features​

Piercing above the lip

scar on the right or left arm

Tattoo: A butterfly with a tribal design on lower back. Possible floral pattern on lower back.

Heather L. Archer​

Updated: Jan 12, 2022
3704de_16da78de872a489aa9a89e5688a09d3d~mv2.jpg

Heather, was 27 years old when she went missing on July 8th, 2016 in Milwaukee. She has been known to visit areas of 20th & Greenfield and 10th & Lincoln in Milwaukee. She would be traveling by foot or by bus. She may also go by the last name Moore. No one has seen or heard from her since and there is very little information available about her disappearance.

Heather is 5'6", 150-160lbs, has brown hair and hazel eyes. She has a scar on either her left or right arm. She has a lip piercing and two tattoos on her lower back. The tattoos are a butterfly within a tribal sign and a rose/floral pattern.

Heather would now be 31 years old. Below is an additional photo of how she may look.
3704de_6308ae6492494ce69b041ac4a5ba1a59~mv2.jpg

Updated April 2, 2021; seven pictures added, distinguishing characteristics updated.

Heather L. Archer​

archer_heather5.jpg
archer_heather6.jpg
archer_heather7.jpg
archer_heather8.jpg
archer_heather9.jpg

Archer, circa 2016
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Archer's upper lip is pierced, her ears are pierced, and she has a scar on her arm. She has a tattoo of a butterfly with a tribal design, and possibly a floral pattern, on her lower back. She may use the last name Moore.

I dated Heather on and off for 7 years give or take, I used to work work her dad. I seen her months later she disappeared. Not a day foes by I dontnthink of her, she has a brother and mother that I don't think care. I still have love for Heather. Many think she's alive many think she's dead... I just want a clue to go one.. I miss her and pray to the lord Jesus Christ, if she's alive he will help her come back... I miss you Heather and I hope a clue comes soon...

I dated Heather on and off for 7 years give or take, I used to work work her dad. I seen her months later she disappeared. Not a day foes by I dontnthink of her, she has a brother and mother that I don't think care. I still have love for Heather. Many think she's alive many think she's dead... I just want a clue to go one.. I miss her and pray to the lord Jesus Christ, if she's alive he will help her come back... I miss you Heather and I hope a clue comes soon...
Hey there, thanks for stopping by. Do you have any theories? Was Scott Moore a decent guy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTibbits
Back