WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is really getting to me. I think it's because the photo that we have is actually taken during the time he is (I'm assuming) being abused. It's almost like seeing him locked away and not being able to let him out. This is truly awful and I hope getting his photo out nationally helps bring him to safety.

I have a network of friends in Minnesota. I have posted this information to them; and I am surprised at the number of them that had not heard about this case. They are all working on spreading the news now!!

It's possible that one of our sleuthers nailed the fact that this may be related to the child *advertiser censored* charges of Wasser. (IIRC the name)

I located the article about Edward J. Wesser yesterday, and others have posted additional articles. I have also provided his mugshot and his LinkdIn page just to give us more info about this lowlife.

Also, here is a link to a company Wesser claims to own:

http://www.manta.com/c/mvrj14r/g33ktopia

He has a Twitter account, Facebook page, MySpace page, and various other tech and gaming sites. He doesn't have many friends listed on these sites.

I located the article about Edward J. Wesser yesterday, and others have posted additional articles. I have also provided his mugshot and his LinkdIn page just to give us more info about this lowlife.

:rocker:

Thank you Marilynilpa-So if there is a chance that this video was related to that sweep, that should help a lot. I mean, if they can figure out where he downloaded it from, they can start to trace it.

These are stills from a web video, correct? If so, the authorities may have audio to work with. Beyond his shirt, they may have had a dialect expert study the child's voice (or the perp's) to try to guess where he might be from.

When dealing with youth, that's not an exact science, as I'm sure they know. Youth pick up accents and subtle inflections quite easily, much easier than adults do. Also, youth dialect and accent are influenced more by peers than by parents or other adults. So even if this child came from somewhere outside the area, if he is spending time with other children from the local area, he may have picked up some of that.

I was just watching something about accents and dialects on the History channel the other day! If you can find it on locally, or on demand, it was pretty interesting.

This was just covered on CNN HL news at 6:48 Eastern Time, showing the same two photos, and ICE saying they had received credible leads...would have to assume largely as a result of this thread.

Hoping the very best outcome here.

Im sorry, alot going on in this thread but, this guy Wesser, according to the Linkden page, the business address is in Greensburg, PA.. is that a machine that make logos on tshirts.. im sure the police would have check there right.. or am i off base.. is Wesser not linked to this?

http://g33ktopia.spreadshirt.com/shop/imprint

Also, here is a link to a company Wesser claims to own:

http://www.manta.com/c/mvrj14r/g33ktopia

He has a Twitter account, Facebook page, MySpace page, and various other tech and gaming sites. He doesn't have many friends listed on these sites.

Earlier posts talked about at metal lathe possibly next to the boy. Wesser has a picasa site. His biggest album on there was choppers (motorcycles). One photo had a van behind a motorcycle. On it the name redneck enginuity. They make custom choppers out of liberty SC. This made me think of the lathe. The boy might not be associated with the shop in SC but maybe another custom chopper shop?

If you read the T-shirt website, it sounds like he does not have an actual physical business. It sounds like people have websites where they either design T-shirts for sale, or sell pre-existing designs, and then this company handles the orders for production and gives a cut back to the website owner. Does that make sense?

I'm sure if it is the same guy, they are all over looking at who ordered from his site.

I'm not sure we need to identify what is in the picture with him since they have video and seem to know he is in a basement. I really hope they can locate him and I really hope we will know/find out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hello-

I've been very interested in this case since I saw it pop up here. I put in this mans company name in google "g33ktopia" and it comes up a few t-shirt print shops, along with an address for his "company". Just searching around, and thought I would throw this info out there for others who may find something I missed. I do not post often, but I have to say that WS is awesome!!!

Hello-

I've been very interested in this case since I saw it pop up here. I put in this mans company name in google "g33ktopia" and it comes up a few t-shirt print shops, along with an address for his "company". Just searching around, and thought I would throw this info out there for others who may find something I missed. I do not post often, but I have to say that WS is awesome!!!

I am so glad you chose this case. This one feels very much like an "All hands on deck" one dont you think??

o/t Verdict is in on the Jerry Sandusky/PSU case. The courtroom is in a media blackout until the charges are read and the courtroom dismissed.

o/t Verdict is in on the Jerry Sandusky/PSU case. The courtroom is in a media blackout until the charges are read and the courtroom dismissed.

Thanks for the heads-up....this one allowed me to turn the tv off of baseball (thank goodness!).

My heart breaks for this young victim. I don't have much to add to the case...just that prayers are with him. I want the perp/s found and brought to justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine