WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Personally, I think this kid could be from anywhere in the world, but I think there's a big chance he's from the US bc HSI is working with Interpol & Customs and have stated that this child could have been in Minnesota or Wisconsin in the past 1.5-2 years. I think the reason they came to that was from the initial upload of the video, not just the download by the guy on which they found this video. The electronic file would have an originating footprint & I don't think it originated with the dude that was just arrested & released. Thats jmvho, but I'm looking at all angles. Also, one of the reasons the boy could have been put in that tshirt is bc it's a Twins shirt. Certain pesos have an interest in twins (girls as well as boys), so maybe twins was set up as a tag. Idk just speculating...

Why do you keep saying that the video of this unidentified boy has something to do with the guy who was arrested in Wisconsin? Do you have a link to the article that says that? Because I haven't seen anything of the sort.

I don't think that makes sense though considering the other pic his arms are forward.

I think that considering the angle of the camera, the laptop is on the floor, or something very low to the ground , which means he was kneeling forward typing or making adjustments to the camera in the pic of him "at" the laptop (facing forward) and in the other pic (facing sideways) he has leaned back on his heels and his arms are hanging back a bit. Maybe even stretching. But I don't think handcuffs.

Just from these two pics it appears as though he is actually the individual in the room who is setting up and/or adjusting the computer/camera.

I think people are reading a lot into just a couple of stills, and their minds are going to very dark places but there are a few factors that make me think that (in this particular video at least,) the child we see isn't the one being victimized.

I believe this young man is a victim and this is why ICE is "urgently" seeking the public's help. This type of request happens very infrequently, often as a last ditch effort to help those who are being sexually abused.

I remember a few years back when LE released the photo of a young girl from a video where she was being sexually assaulted. She was about 4-5 years old, I recall. From the still photo they released, the perp was ID'd and arrested. Then all photos of this young victim were removed from the public domain. It was only because of the severity of the crime that LE was willing to release the photo of this child, in an effort to locate the criminal.

I agree with the suggestion that this young man may be from another part of the world, brought to the US. This could be why ICE is involved. Also, the video could have been released to someone from another country and this caused their involvement.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/21/federal-agents-seek-help-in-identifying-endangered-child/

“Issuing a public plea is an extraordinary step by ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations warranted by our belief that there may be young people at risk, without the ability to ask for law enforcement’s help," he said.

bbm

I would think since they (ice agents) have seen the video in question that the stills were taken from the boy and others possible are not there on their own free will.

I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with anymore photos that come up here at WS, but I lied to myself.

iFzwS.jpg

(sorry Salem!)

The part on the right of the top (first) picture, to me, looks like something that would come out of a car/truck. Like an engine? The black flaps in the back, to me, look like they are covering a window, or a way to see out. But logically it looks like they can be removed from the inside if they had to be. ???? For some reason this room is made to have no outside light, or is it so no one could see in??? This is why on the part we are all questioning, other than who the boy is, there is a harsh (close) table light/standing light of some sort.

If the video IS 2-years old, the features I have outlined will not change. Broad nose forward facing, pointy at profile. Wide set eyes, forward facing, deep pockets at profile.Thin, downward turned lips (could be sadness), barely visible in profile. Wide, broad chin forward facing, projects out and up in profile. This video is obviously of a child not in full puberty cause I can't make out the Adams apple.

We can speculate on nationality of this child, but it keeps me wondering why ICE is involved.
I am not even sure this video could of originated here in the US, but maybe the child arrived later? <--- speculation, obviously.

Probably sleuthed, but, #7 = 7 Joe Mauer Minnesota Twins (2010)
Has anyone actually googled for this exact shirt, cause all I am getting are shirts that say "TWINS" then the number of the player for the year 2010. ???
I can't seem to find the shirt to be authentic, is it a knock off?

He looks like he is pulling up his pants in the second pic.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Why do you keep saying that the video of this unidentified boy has something to do with the guy who was arrested in Wisconsin? Do you have a link to the article that says that? Because I haven't seen anything of the sort.

It is okay to sleuth the POI. This guy was arrested for possession child *advertiser censored*. The very viewing of child *advertiser censored* hurts the children involved. Those pictures did not come from the ozone.

LE has said the child is in danger - if this guy may have a connection, it can be explored.

It is also okay to ask for a link that describes the possible connection.

Please don't fight or bicker though, just because there is no meeting of the minds here.

Thanks,

Salem

Yes.

Personally, I think this kid could be from anywhere in the world, but I think there's a big chance he's from the US bc HSI is working with Interpol & Customs and have stated that this child could have been in Minnesota or Wisconsin in the past 1.5-2 years. I think the reason they came to that was from the initial upload of the video, not just the download by the guy on which they found this video. The electronic file would have an originating footprint & I don't think it originated with the dude that was just arrested & released. Thats jmvho, but I'm looking at all angles. Also, one of the reasons the boy could have been put in that tshirt is bc it's a Twins shirt. Certain pesos have an interest in twins (girls as well as boys), so maybe twins was set up as a tag. Idk just speculating...

Further to my above post, maybe Immigration & Customs is involved bc maybe the originating file started in the US but was housed in another nation, or routed through another nation, before routing to whomever downloaded said video. I wonder if it was downloaded from a paid site or from a free shared site.

Ie, could it have been hidden in a rapid share file? Could it have been downloaded unknowingly by the recently accused?

No, I think not, bc of the fact he knowingly emailed an undercover agent this same file.

It is okay to sleuth the POI. This guy was arrested for possession child *advertiser censored*. The very viewing of child *advertiser censored* hurts the children involved. Those pictures did not come from the ozone.

LE has said the child is in danger - if this guy may have a connection, it can be explored.

It is also okay to ask for a link that describes the possible connection.

Please don't fight or bicker though, just because there is no meeting of the minds here.

Thanks,

Salem

Salem, I heart you!

Sherbet, there is a program my son used on a project he did in school. It's called morphme or something like that. I wonder if it could be of assistance for an age progression of say 2 years. Or maybe another age progression site? Idk...

Great job in pointing out those features that won't change!

Thanks, I put on a tee shirt and looked in the mirror trying to get my shirt to do what his did,(stretch across the front). I was thinking cuffed. Pulling up pants from the back makes that happen.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-21/...g-people-agents-minnesota-twins?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Snipped:
ICE asks public's help identifying 'endangered' boy in video
June 21, 2012|By Melissa Gray, CNN

Snipped:
Federal law enforcement agents are seeking the public's help in identifying a boy in a video who they believe is in imminent danger. They say at least one other young person is also at risk in what they call only a "dangerous situation."

Snipped:
The video was online, though Neudauer would not say in what capacity. He said agents got the video through a lead in another investigation.

Snipped:
The images show a boy between 13 and 19 years old and in a basement, the agents believe. would not say what the boy is doing in the video.

Snipped:
The boy in the video is wearing a Minnesota Twins baseball T-shirt, Neudauer said, which leads agents to believe the video was likely recorded in Minnesota or western Wisconsin, home to most of the team's fans, or that the boy was recently in that area.

Snipped:
Agents also believe the recording was made within the past two years, and probably within the past 18 months, based on the boy's T-shirt. It was first marketed by the Twins in July 2010, but the logo appears faded from several washings, Neudauer said.

...Or down.

Lord, so sad we have to think about these things. How I wish they could find this young person right away...and any others that may be in danger.

ETA: If pants come down in pic one, then pic two looks like he may be on hands and knees with camera on floor. Could this machine be some type of projector like we used to have in the old days?

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-21/...g-people-agents-minnesota-twins?_s=PM:JUSTICE

Agents also believe the recording was made within the past two years, and probably within the past 18 months, based on the boy's T-shirt. It was first marketed by the Twins in July 2010, but the logo appears faded from several washings, Neudauer said.

I can't find this shirt online, not in the same fashion it is worn on the child.
Has anyone else found this shirt through searching?

I can't find this shirt online, not in the same fashion it is worn on the child.

I haven't...but I'm assuming the Feds have since they refer to the logo being used starting in 2010.

One POI mentioned above had a business for making T-shirts...so perhaps that was one avenue that got the discussion started about him possibly making these types of shirts.

I stumbled upon this site after viewing this young man's pic on a news site. Something about his picture is haunting me so bad that I can't stop thinking about this. I am so thankful that there are people out there taking the time to analyze/manipulate the photo and trying to get his picture out there in the hopes that someone recognizes him. Please keep up the good work.

I haven't...but I'm assuming the Feds have since they refer to the logo being used starting in 2010.

One POI mentioned above had a business for making T-shirts...so perhaps that was one avenue that got the discussion started about him possibly making these types of shirts.

The shirt reminds me of the side branding that is done at Old Navy, or the shirts you see being sold outside the games that you know are fake.

To press a logo onto a shirt you need a machine like this:
http://bacolodcity.olx.com.ph/t-shirt-printing-machine-rotary-press-iid-248056897
to which I don't see in any of the pictures -- but not saying this POI didn't do that.

The shirt reminds me of the side branding that is done at Old Navy, or the shirts you see being sold outside the games that you know are fake.

To press a logo onto a shirt you need a machine like this:
http://bacolodcity.olx.com.ph/t-shirt-printing-machine-rotary-press-iid-248056897
to which I don't see in any of the pictures -- but not saying this POI didn't do that.

We have a lady in our town who puts prints on T-shirts but she owns a small shop and does them one at a time on a single press. The machine is much smaller than the one you linked and takes up less space.

We have a lady in our town who puts prints on T-shirts but she own a small shop and does them one at a time on a single press. The machine is much smaller than the one you linked and takes up less space.

Which would probably be easier to make a shirt like the one in the video.
Total sense.

I am just wondering why the shirt is such a focal issue when really this child could be anywhere. I wish we could identify other parts of the room, or get more pictures???

Cases are getting harder and harder to armchair.

This might not be it bc the coloring is off BUT authorities inform the shirt is very faded, so the red could have become dingy & look like a different color with that lighting, plus the Majestic brand in the upper neck center could have worn off. Just trying...getting close to finding it I think.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINNESOTA-T...all_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c6615d4fc#ht_500wt_689

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay