WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-21/...g-people-agents-minnesota-twins?_s=PM:JUSTICE

What can be deduced from all the information we have about the boy:
1) The boy being sought is between 13 and 19 years old
2)
Apparently the boy has/had an interest in baseball if the shirt is faded from several washings. It appears he is a fan of the Twin’s player Mauer.
3)
4) the video was likely recorded in Minnesota or western Wisconsin

I was just thinking that maybe they tracked down an IP address or partial IP address for the video, and that is what led them to narrow it down to that particular area.

I happen to be going to Madison this weekend, and I guarantee that if I see anyone who looks like this boy, I will not hesitate to contact LE.

I've also noticed that the missing persons info that is out there for TD and AD is very sparse. There's no discussion about the circumstances involved in their disappearances, and there's not much in the newspapers in the communities the boys come from. :banghead: Sad.

I'd like to know more information on how LE came across this video. I wonder if the person who had it has been arrested yet. With all the current news about child trafficking and *advertiser censored* stings, I can't help but think that this is connected to those operations.

I think it strange that LE actually pinpointed only part of Wisconsin based on the shirt the boy was wearing, as well as the joist jacks in the basement.. they MUST obviously know much more than just the vague information they have given the public. (Of course they always do).

But because they narrowed it a bit to Western Wisconsin and not the whole state to me means they have some sort of leads...

"The boy in the video is wearing a Minnesota Twins baseball T-shirt, Neudauer said, which leads agents to believe the video was likely recorded in Minnesota or western Wisconsin, home to most of the team's fans, or that the boy was recently in that area." - CNN article.

Comment 193 on the MSN article:

"Eutus Philbus knows your kid there wise guys."

I tried a google/facebook search (including with the name spelled right) and came up with nothing. Poster links to FB but no evidence there.

This should be a mandatory nationwide punishment for those luring these kids in and pimping them out. IMHO

In 2011, Governor Deval Patrick signed into law a measure enhancing the maximum penalty for underage sex trafficking, to life in prison. The law also reinforces the role of the Department of Children and Families in cases where children are trafficked, according to a statement by the Patrick administration

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/malden/2012/06/fbi_malden_cooperate_in_nation.html

I am skimming the thread trying to catch up, so sorry if this has been already been discussed. It is probably not relevent at all, but it did catch my attention. Operation Cross Country targeted human trafficking in the Milwaukee and other cities. Homeland Secrity and the Milwaukee Human Trafficking Task Force were involved. The juveniles in Milwaukee were girls ages 16 and 17. Total arrests in Milwaukee was 63. Goodness. I know things like this happen, but it just makes me sick. And I guess it can happen anywhere. Surely someone knows who this boy is and he can be identified soon.

If the juveniles were girls I guess the boy wasn't part of this unless he was a suspect?

If the juveniles were girls I guess the boy wasn't part of this unless he was a suspect?

I think that there are large-scale trafficking and *advertiser censored* investigations going on all over the US. These girls most likely have nothing to do with the boy in the video.

I tried a google/facebook search (including with the name spelled right) and came up with nothing. Poster links to FB but no evidence there.

Can you link the MSNBC article (not the comments, but just the article)? I've lost my link to it, and it's hard to find on their site for some reason.

Judging by the comments made by that person, I'd say it's fake. That guy is either mentally ill, high, drunk, or just being a troll.

I never realized just how pervasive the CP industry had become until I began following this thread and reading related news articles. So far I've read about Operation Bulldog, Operation Orion and now, Operation Cross Country. There are most likely more Operations of this type going on now.

As much as I'm haunted by this boy's image, now I wonder just how many more children are out there desperately in need of being saved. I'm just overwhelmed knowing all of this is really out there and wondering how we can stop it. Hopefully this boy will be identified soon.

JMO

This article says it was updated 6/25. The only new information I read regarded the number of tips received and the fact authorities still need more information to find the boy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gents-ask-publics-help-risk-mystery-teen.html

The desperate search for the boy's identity was stalled this week due to the mass media attention of the floods in southern Minnesota, but Mr Neudauer told MailOnline that a number of leads had come forward since Thursday.
However, he stresses that more information is needed so if anyone recognises the boy, they should contact the department immediately.

Hard to tell if it is a crackpot or a threat to someone. It is a good thing that you are looking.

I so hope that ICE or whomever can get these kids away from whomever is orchestrating this. If he is already perping on other kids I am not sure how much he can be rehabilitated. Unlike most people I believe it can happen....with a select few. I'll have to ask my supervisor at work if she knows about stats of young offenders actually not reoffending after intense rehab.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think this whole thing is weird. Asking the public, but not releasing a decent face photo, no followup articles.....

Stinks of Franklin cover up. I hope nobody working for ICE turns up missing over this. :(
The Franklin Coverup/Conspiracy has been debunked by not just LE but by the courts. Tricia doesnt permit discussions of it.

The articles state that 7 female juveniles were identified and "recovered" in Milwaulkee. An article on CNN says the FBI ranks Minnesota as 13th in the nation for child and adolescent sex trafficking. I guess this is more common than I ever wanted to imagine. I have been reading online all day and cannot get over what humans are capable of. It is eye opening.

The articles state that 7 female juveniles were identified and "recovered" in Milwaulkee. An article on CNN says the FBI ranks Minnesota as 13th in the nation for child and adolescent sex trafficking. I guess this is more common than I ever wanted to imagine. I have been reading online all day and cannot get over what humans are capable of. It is eye opening.

Scary stuff state by state at this link:

http://sctnow.org/contentpages.aspx...pageguid=cd0143c2-fc08-4b7f-bebb-f2c80e4c54db

Reading the article they say the boy is in extreme danger and say he may be talking to an adult off camera. This leads me to think he is being forced to do what he is doing. So he is definitely a victim. They are getting tips but still need to identify the boy. It gives me hope he will be found as they are being so diligent in finding him.
This was never so real to me until now. I never thought it was this prevalent. So much evil in this world.

From sctnow.org:

Child trafficking is one of the fastest growing crimes in the world. UNICEF values the global market of child trafficking at over $12 billion a year with over 2 million child victims. Men, women and children are all victims but, the most vulnerable groups, those with limited rights or protections, have been the hardest hit… especially children.

bbm

sctnow.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members