Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really curious because of multiple posts that seem to affirm/confirm that some here have information about the suspect being 21 years old, yet I do not find a single post naming him nor linking to any actual verifiable information regarding any legitimately confirmed information on this "21 year old" being a, or the, suspect. I too read the jail roster and I cannot determine at all who the suspect is. Can someone please give me more information to solve the puzzle as to his identity as some members posting here seem to believe they have determined his identify. Respectfully, Thanks.
Just disregard. That age is an old part/carryover of rumors here from earlier, when posters started trying to find newly arrested perps on websites in MN and WI, and *of course* assumed they knew who the suspect was.

I’m not sure why anyone would think she’d go back there anyway. She’s going to live with family, and that house will be razed & the property sold. Would you want to go back there? :(
Absolutely. I think it’s horrible that the media is trying to get something from a recently-escaped 13-year-old girl who was abducted after seeing her parents brutally murdered. She needs peace and space to heal. The overwhelming majority of us will never know what she’s been through. Leave her and her family be!

Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs found alive after being missing for nearly three months
"I mean I’m shocked," Jayme's aunt, KE, told KARE. "It's what we’ve prayed for every single day."

KE told KARE that she thinks Closs will be home Thursday night or Friday. She said the family does not believe Jayme is physically hurt that they know of, and that the FBI told the family she is talking and answering questions.

JC, Jayme’s uncle, told KARE that the family is in shock.

"We’re all just so grateful and happy," he said. "We thought it was going to be a different ending and we’re so happy. ... Hopefully she’s OK, we don’t know what condition. Just she’s alive."

(names changed to initials by me)

Great article.

Just disregard. That age is an old part/carryover of rumors here from earlier, when posters started trying to find newly arrested perps on websites in MN and WI, and *of course* assumed they knew who the suspect was.
Thank you, I knew early on that "that 21 year old originally referenced was not the perp by a simple google search" but assumed by now others had figured that out and I got caught up in the speculation all over again thinking there was now another 21 year old possibility. Thanks. I think it is safe to say that nobody here has a clue as to who the suspect/suspects are and we will hopefully learn during the presser tomorrow. It is funny though that no one has leaked any info. which clearly confirms that Gordon, and the neighborhood in which she was found, is clearly a close knit community and they are sticking together and not speaking. IMO

Last edited:
Absolutely. I think it’s horrible that the media is trying to get something from a recently-escaped 13-year-old girl who was abducted after seeing her parents brutally murdered. She needs peace and space to heal. The overwhelming majority of us will never know what she’s been through. Leave her and her family be!

Yes! That girl needs to rest in a warm and safe bed.

I cannot wait to learn this guy’s name, and find out what exactly happened here.

I truly believed that justice would be a long time in coming, if it ever happened. This is stunning.

Never in my wildest dreams, did I think that Jayme was still alive.

It’s time for everyone involved to pay.
Dude

She’s been found.

A thousand million fist pumps. What in the amazingness. Catching up.

Wow
Then feelings and surprise and joy we can’t articulate. Much love to everyone at WS and of course Jayme. Wowzer

I think maybe the reporters are outside her families house. Uncle and Aunt.
They're posted outside of a home of her extended family, awaiting her return. They were reporting from it live earlier.
I hope they have a plan to take her somewhere else. That is just too much after what she's been through.
MOO

In an earlier news video with reporter Beth McDonough with KTSP news they said the age (range) of the suspect that was in custody. It was posted upthread earlier. They also said they were not going to name him at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove