Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBC News Alerts tweeted 5 min ago of a vehicle the police pulled over (after the 911 call stating Jayme was found) `based on a description the teen [Jayme] had given.' The tweet gives the suspect's name. 21 yo. I'm not going to post the name, but I suppose all one has to do is find CBC News Alerts' twitter feed.

Why? They already stated it: Jake Patterson.

You better believe the school will be holding a celebration!
s0221.gif

How does a 21yo hide a 13yo girl in a small house (that he doesn’t own — his father owns, correct?) for 87 days without detection? How did he support himself during this time? Did no one visit this small house during these nearly three months? If someone did, how/where did the suspect hide Jayme in these close quarters? Why does the father own the home, but not live there?
I feel like someone else had to know...

ETA: I am NOT insinuating that the father - or, any other person in particular - knew. I simply mean that someone in the world, besides the suspect, must have known.

I'm kind of side-eyeing the self-praise LE is giving itself in this presser. They did not find or rescue her. She rescued herself.

Seriously. She even gave them the description of the vehicle which LE just happened to find a few minutes later. I'm not saying they didn't work their butts off trying, but honestly, by all accounts, they got nowhere without her and not a mention of it at all. Shameful.

(And, of course, it wasn't Douglas County's case until she rescued herself, so I'm not pointing my finger at them.)

Suspect arrested in Jayme Closs case identified as Jake Patterson was hiding in the home he grew up in
“Neighbor Daphne Ronning said Patterson's parents moved to the home about 15 years ago and that Jake and his brother were raised there and attended Minong High School. The parents moved to another home once the boys became older, but Patterson and his brother continued to use the town of Gordon home,”

His brother lived there? I guess we will see another arrest coming unless he was somewhere else for 3 months

Seriously. She even gave them the description of the vehicle which they just happened to find a few minutes later. I'm not saying they didn't work their butts off trying, but honestly, by all accounts, they got nowhere without her and not a mention of it at all. Shameful.
I know. They didn't even mention Jayme's bravery.

If I went through a big trauma the last thing I'd want is everyone in my school to be clued in and celebrate my return. High School was a struggle and I don't want to think about what it would be like getting pitied from everyone. Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

God bless you Jayme. Praying you can heal and go forward with a beautiful life. It will take time but God has plans for you. We are all so greatful you were able to escape this monster. You have been so brave.
Glad you now with family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member