Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the suspect was arrested so soon after police arrived do you think he was arrested at the house? Did she escape while he was there with her?

Found a Thumbnail from the Kenoshan news. of the house in question. This came from a google search of the article in question.

CORRECTION:: THIS IS NOT THE HOME.

Regards,

Attachments

• JCsuspect.jpg
    JCsuspect.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 67
We had the same impression. I mean, LE worked hard on this case, and did everything they could, and they deserve our thanks and gratitude.

But Jayme survived this ordeal on her own for 87 days and made her way out of it presumably on her own.

I'll always be inspired by her courage, bravery, wits, will power and strength.

Agreeing with you CuriousMaine:

She is certainly inspiring.

There's Wisconsin-Nice, ..... and then there's WISCONSIN-STRONG.

JC has loads of both!

Praying for her whole extended family at this time, .... that they get the safe-space, resources, time and privacy needed during which JC can begin to heal from this experience.

The Good People of Barron deserve to have answers, and Justice.

Prayers for the whole community.

It’s interesting that this and other articles imply that LE found Jayme through their investigation. Sounds to me like she rescued herself. Clearly, they had no idea where she was. Not a criticism, just want to give Jayme credit. What an amazing little girl!
I know. They don't get any credit! Jayme herself does!

Found a Thumbnail from the Kenoshan news. of the house in question. This came from a google search of the article in question.

That's the house she was kidnapped from, the family home, not the one she escaped from.

Found this on a reddit thread this morning. Apparently the cops were given tips about this post which is by “Barronbowhunter” who certainly sounds he abducted her. Sounds like the tips didn’t help.

Removeddit tracks deleted reddit pages.

It can be disturbing reading but if you are reading this thread disturbing is not new t you.

So glad she was found!

Removeddit

Whereareyou said: I'm glad that she's alive and I'll probably get a lot of crap for this but I still wouldn't be shocked if she went willingly.

Really, "Whereareyou"???? You are right you should get a lot of crap. I know this is an opinion and theory page but I can't believe you would say that JMO BBM

That looks like Jayme and her parents' home in Barron.

I'm glad that she's alive and I'll probably get a lot of crap for this but I still wouldn't be shocked if she went willingly.
Would you be shocked if she didn't go willingly? If not, guess you're like most people following this case : not gonna be shocked by most any revelation.

Found this on a reddit thread this morning. Apparently the cops were given tips about this post which is by “Barronbowhunter” who certainly sounds he abducted her. Sounds like the tips didn’t help.

It can be disturbing reading but if you are reading this thread disturbing is not new t you.

So glad she was found!

Removeddit

I saw that. that's a hot mess right there!

So glad she was found!

Removeddit
Wow interesting, just found a little info on Barronbowhunter most of it was taken down, but it certainly sounds like he has been communicating on sites all along. Wonder if he was WS

Would you be shocked if she didn't go willingly? If not, guess you're like most people following this case : not gonna be shocked by most any revelation.

Yes I would .. but I can agree that we've seen this happen before with other cases. This one IMO does not scream she was involved ATLEAST NOT willingly.

Jayme escaped, soon she'll be back with her family and I'm still over the moon that's she's alive and safe. Now I have only one more thing I'm wishing for to make this complete, the perp sent to dank dark cell for the rest of his life. Go get him Sheriff and make sure the charges stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member