AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned this before, but those blinds are sure messed up. It is plain to see in this photo. Also, are those green looking lawn chairs put there to peep in the windows?
The blinds could be like that from the dog trying to look out the window, or from Jayme when she was little pulling the blinds down to look out the window. My daughter does this all the time. Instead of pulling on the string, she just pulls down the blinds to see what's going on outside. Jmo

One thing that bothers me is the dog. Why was the dog not barking or attacking? To me this means whoever the perp was, the person is well known to the family. Also I hope they have cameras 4 minutes out in every direction, which I think may be how they nailed down the cars? All this is just my opinion. Hope they find her soon.

Not all dogs react to a loud or violent situation by barking and attacking. I have 5 dogs and half of them run and hide if there is yelling or loud noises. When my teen boys get in fights, three of them run and hide and two of them bark.

The dog is a very small animal from what I remember... I don't know if it's really considered an attack dog.
My Chihuahuas make a ton of noise when they feel like any of us is in danger. Even if it's a squirrel or one of us coming up the stairs. :rolleyes:

I think a little dog could have made a lot of noise over whatever happened without seeming like a threat. I do wonder if the dog can be heard on the 911 call and how it was acting when first responders arrived. I imagine the poor doggie was pretty upset. :(

Tried to delete this whole post but for some reason I cant... anyway, Denise had no other children!!! I read several posts saying the child in the obituary who died was hers but it has been clarified that it was her nephew.

Last edited:
No, just Denise had a child who died.
oops don't know how that happened. I tried to delete the last post and it did not work! Anyway, disregard above post....

Last edited:
CFS = "Call For Service"

Thanks. So I wonder what the CFS # they linked to is? The log we have is for BNSO1831604, but they reference linking this case to BNSO1831605. Would the homicide get 1 case number, and the abduction another? Strange that it is only mentioned once in the entire log.

Not all dogs react to a loud or violent situation by barking and attacking. I have 5 dogs and half of them run and hide if there is yelling or loud noises. When my teen boys get in fights, three of them run and hide and two of them bark.
Smaller dogs tend to run and hide. I had the same kind of dog Jayme has and he used to tremble when a stranger came to the door. Never barked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member