AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could agree with 90 percent... but if Fitzgerald is saying perp only 5 ft in house that’s the length of a person.. he had 4forensics teams .. there fairly certain 1-2 steps ... you can’t get to bathroom .. or other room... I like most of what u said.. just think with splatter etc.. shooter didn’t gopast much in doorway..?
So that would mean no exit via sliding doors, as I was wondering.

He might have been in the living room and have seen headlights come up the driveway, they would probably shine right in those windows. He stood up and looked out and saw the person/persons get out of the car and walked to the door to answer it. But was met with a violent kicked in door.
Yes, and he could've just gotten off work so was chilling in the livingroom.

Mary McGuire on Twitter
Saturday marks 2 months since #JaymeCloss was abducted. A balloon release will take place at Riverview Middle School in her honor. @WCCO #FindJayme #wcco
DuLJikqW4AEDGWO.jpg

If you look on Denise closs’s Fb page you will see the front door had a large oval window. I’m not sure if I can post a fb page picture or I would. It is pretty far in and to the right of the snowman hanging that was the main focus.
According to the post you are referring to on FB, that is Denise's mother's house. Denise comments that she put the snowman on her mom's house. So, that round window is not on Denise's house.

the instant death just points to a shotgun blast to me. I don't want to be too graphic, but will say I had a family member shot in the head with a shotgun and they couldn't even be embalmed because of the extent of damage done. even if the aorta was hit there would be a short time before death, a ruptured aorta from a car crash might live long enough to make it to the hospital. a severed brain stem would cause instant loss of awareness. IMO the human body will try to stay alive when it really shouldn't be able to. the blood circulating would already be oxygenated and I would think that would have to be exhausted before death firmly takes place. that's why a ambulance would have been called unless it was VERY clear there was no hope at all IMO. I do not think this is a simple gunshot like is seen on tv. there had to be massive damage for no attempt at life saving intervention to even be tried. if they tried and called it after 3-5 min that would be one thing. absent massive damage LE had no way to know if they were firmly expired or if their hearts had just quit.

I am so sorry for your terrible loss! But, thank you for sharing your story because so many people don’t understand what happens with the brain when blood touches it. Our son had a tree limb weighing over 200lbs fall across his forehead when we were camping. A “freak tragic” accident is what the arborists, police & everyone else called it. Anyway, my point here is that when blood touches our brain tissue it is like acid. You can never restore that part of the brain again. If the blood gets to the center of the brain (if I recall correctly) it is the pituitary gland, once the blood hits that there is no coming back. You are legally considered brain dead. The machines are the only things keeping your heart alive, keeping you breathing. Once those machines are turned off you can not survive on your own. My personal opinion; you are not living. You are just existing. I would rather give other families a chance to spend more time making memories and living with their loved one that needs a transplant.

BTW- it took the Doctors TWO days to finally announce our son brain dead. Sometimes it’s quickly, sometimes not so much.

Just my opinion & experience ;)

Just think hard of alternatives. I don't want to get time out.
If she hears all this and sees a figure in the dark that looks like her father she very well could have run to them. By the time she realizes it isn't him he already has a hold of her. Just because they were able to get her without going all the way in the house doesn't mean she was complicit in it. If that had been the case why wouldn't she have opened the door for them?

If she hears all this and sees a figure in the dark that looks like her father she very well could have run to them. By the time she realizes it isn't him he already has a hold of her. Just because they were able to get her without going all the way in the house doesn't mean she was complicit in it. If that had been the case why wouldn't she have opened the door for them?
Well just maybe jayme did open the door at her father's request! Maybe they grabbed her and shot the parents that came running to protect their daughter!

That had to be one heck of a four minutes!

Maybe perp kicks in door then grabs Jayme from bed and is leaving with Jayme. James wakes from the noise and runs out to save Jayme and perp shoots James in the doorway then reenters the house to kill Denise since she saw him kill James. (Perp can’t leabe a witness behind.) Jayme likely got away shortly after her dad was shot, but was recaptured :(
Possibly in the yard or down the street or in the property behind the house.

Going with the easy, if perp only went 5 feet into house, what is the easy explanation to this?
I find it hard to believe that maybe Jayme did have connections with someone who came to take her but....2
If this was the case, everything would make sense? I don’t think anyone would disagree. All things would make sense but none of us wants to let our minds go there.

I missed this “only 5 feet onto the house”??? When did that come out? How was it presented?

I thought Denise was killed in the bathroom?

I missed this “only 5 feet onto the house”??? When did that come out? How was it presented?

I thought Denise was killed in the bathroom?

Denise killed/barricaded in the bathroom was a rumor, never confirmed.

I am unsure whether the “5 feet into the house” is an actual measurement or just a way of indicating that the perp(s) did not run far into the home, or through the entire home.

Our son had a tree limb weighing over 200lbs fall across his forehead when we were camping. A “freak tragic” accident is what the arborists, police & everyone else called it. Anyway, my point here is that when blood touches our brain tissue it is like acid. You can never restore that part of the brain again. If the blood gets to the center of the brain (if I recall correctly) it is the pituitary gland, once the blood hits that there is no coming back.

Just my opinion & experience ;)

Respectfully snipped by me.
I'm so incredibly sorry for the loss of your son. Thank you for sharing your experience. I had no idea about the reaction of brain tissue to oxygenated blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway