AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 minutes. i will make it til midnight, this flu/cold or not. so forgive me i may be tired but a couple of things from the call log--an early entry page 7 of 14, person removed, verizon wireless... any ideas? i admit i may be cold and flu tired as can be but i do not remember seeing this before. i thought at first it was about the call dropping or maybe trying a landline but it is after that fact isn't it? too tired to double check it all. and then i was looking for the entry i thought i remembered about calling a school liaison officer or some such to see if a child should be at the home and i can't find that one that i thought i remembered but again, i have not looked hard.

May 2019 be the year for both children and justice served.

Happy New Year's to one and all, may 2019 be good for one and all.

20 minutes. i will make it til midnight, this flu/cold or not. so forgive me i may be tired but a couple of things from the call log--an early entry page 7 of 14, person removed, verizon wireless... any ideas? i admit i may be cold and flu tired as can be but i do not remember seeing this before. i thought at first it was about the call dropping or maybe trying a landline but it is after that fact isn't it? too tired to double check it all. and then i was looking for the entry i thought i remembered about calling a school liaison officer or some such to see if a child should be at the home and i can't find that one that i thought i remembered but again, i have not looked hard.

May 2019 be the year for both children and justice served.

Happy New Year's to one and all, may 2019 be good for one and all.
I also saw that, but didn't research it. I also saw on the 16th there was an entry about homicide being called back out. My words, not quote. I did not research that either. I am sure there's a logical explanation. Probably a "typo". :eek:

has anyone tried using vr glasses with google maps to see if anything more stands out?

I couldn’t tell you why LE went to this address - may to see if they had a security cam? Otherwise, we just don’t know. What are you seeing that you think is suspicious? Just looks like random stuff...
The random stuff such as motorcycle camper big rig is what caught my attention

Hey Everyone,

Jayme's thread will re-open tonight. We will be handing timeouts to every single person who goes off topic. It doesn't matter if someone else has gone off topic. Just because their post is still up doesn't mean going off topic is OK to do.

As was pointed out one of the reasons Websleuths is respected in the world of discussion boards is because we don't allow people to take over a discussion with idle chit-chat. We do everything we can to make sure posters stay on topic.

It will reopen in a few hours.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads