AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida is in horrible shape right now. They just had a hurricane and electric companies are still trying to get into the harder hit areas. Others have still not been allowed to even return to their homes. There is no way she/they made it to Miami in that amount of time (barely possible in optimal circumstances). Shame on Miami for distracting the investigation.

I looked at the photo of the home with crime scene tape and am wondering if that door they carried out was the front glass storm door - it's brown paint looks like it matches the trim on the house. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/glass-png.151439/

usually when i see a front door with that much glass it is frosted. When i saw the door it reminded me of the type of door i often see on the back of houses leading to the patio, or on a carport. Then again i live in a city where strangers are more likely to be by the front of your house and you don't want them seeing in unobstructed.

I’ve seen a couple comments from people who are confused about LE saying there is no danger to the public. I think the reason for this is because they have some sort of information that leads them to believe that ONLY Jayme was specifically targeted therefore the perp wouldn’t be going for any other person since the perp was after Jayme only. I think this is a case of a sexual child predator. All signs are pointing to this. JMO
SO's don't normally have just one victim unfortunately. They just keep going and going from victim to victim, until caught. Then when they are released after serving time, they look for more victims..

Search rapidly expands for missing northwestern Wisconsin teen whose parents were slain
Authorities in northwestern Wisconsin are questioning people, following up on tips, and checking social media and phone records in the rapidly expanding search for a 13-year-old girl who has been missing since — and possibly before — her parents were slain in the family's home outside Barron, Wis.

[....]
Fitzgerald said the last known sighting of Jayme "I believe [was] Sunday afternoon. There was a family gathering ... that she attended." That would be at least eight hours before the bodies of 56-year-old James Closs and 46-year-old Denise Closs were found.

The family gathering on Sunday was new to me. I would like to know if anything unusual occurred at this event.
MOO
I'm wondering if there was someone at the house that they knew well, or was close to, that is involved. There all are sorts of scenarios that could be going on here. Someone they all trusted, a family member or a friend of a family member. I don't know, I realize I am just blathering here.

I do not believe the family gathering has anything to do with what happened around midnight. Every victim had lives where things are normal such as attending a movie or being with family or friends before such things like this happens.

Usually they wind up having no relevancy to what actually transpired and why.

It is heartbreaking to know the day seemed to have been normal and typical just like other families going about their lives as usual before the monster came to their door in the dark of night.

I refuse to speculate that someone may have had a grudge against these two parents. None of this was their fault. IMOO these parents and their grieving families have my full support and prayers.

I haven't read anything to lead me to believe this is true about these victims. I think Jayme's parents were good people. The police said they have never been called to their home not one time in the past.

I think they were a good upstanding law abiding family who loved their young daughter completely.

So I cannot nor will I speculate out of thin air they were the targets instead of being targeted simply because they stood in the way of the murderer who came for their daughter. Its just the way I always am in any case where there aren't known facts to support them and even more so when the persons are the murder victims themselves. That's just how 'I' feel comfortable doing it though.

I dont think the police think this happened because of the two murdered victims either . I think they know who the specific target was and her parents were collateral damage because taking Jayme would have been impossible if they were alive to stop it.

Imo that is solely why these parents were murdered in cold blood and it has nothing to do with what they may have done then or in the past to anyone else.

They died because the killer knew they wouldn't willingly let the killer take Jayme.

There is no danger to the community now. They know Jayme was specifically taken and she and whoever this is who took her away are no longer in the community.

All just mhoo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members