AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very strange case. I'll leave it at that.
It really is. Just watched the Presser and the Sheriff keeps stating that there is no immediate danger to the public. That’s usually stated in a murder/suicide yet that seems to have been ruled out. Yet, the Sheriff states that there is concern for Jayme’s safety yet she is NOT a suspect . . .could she have left without medication she needs? (Scratching head)

It really is. Just watched the Presser and the Sheriff keeps stating that there is no immediate danger to the public. That’s usually stated in a murder/suicide yet that seems to have been ruled out. Yet, the Sheriff states that there is concern for Jayme’s safety yet she is NOT a suspect . . .could she have left without medication she needs? (Scratching head)
I believe they would have stated if she were in need of medication left behind.
MOO

I see the door knob. Definitely a door, IMO. Dad was found laying in the doorway of the house. Makes sense they would take the door. JMO.

It does make sense, but does it look large enough for a door? I think it is too short. A casement window would have a similar handle .... it isn't easy to see in the video but I thought it had more of a handle that twists than a knob. But don''t count on me for clarity, because my eyes are really bad. You could be right.

I have a question about the divorces. Were they friendly or were they ugly? I would look into possible extended family with the ex spouses in addition to any other family ties, since the family had a gathering that afternoon.

Wish the public could help in some way with searches, I would drive up there in a heartbeat. Hope the authorities are searching cabins, shacks, sheds, deer hunting stands, ice fishing houses, anything small and remote in the woods. JMO, but I think she is with a local, and is still in the area. Someone who knows the area, and knows all of the hiding spots. MOO.

The top of a table? Door to a china closet? Door to a pantry cabinet or wine cabinet? Frosted-glass bathroom/shower door?
Is that a doorknob-type thing on the bottom middle part of that door/whatever? It does look like a doorknob to me, on either side of the long side of the item.

Yes! A door to a china cabinet or similar would be about that size. With a wooden frame, I doubt it is from a shower area.

Surveillance video in missing girl search
This is surveillance video from a Florida gas station where a witness reported a possible sighting of Amber Alert subject Jayme Closs. Jayme was reported missing from Barron after her parents were found shot to death. It has not been confirmed that Jayme is the female in this vehicle, but police are investigating. It's a Wisconsin license plate 160WER.

One thing that is very odd about that video is someone in a white shirt exits the black car with the girl then gets into the other black car who has a driver wearing a blue shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801