WI WI - Jerrold "Jerry" Strege, 43, Waupun, 8 Oct 2002 - Golf Pro

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kcanal, did you ever hear back from the doe.network about this man?

It sounds like someone either picked this man up or he walked out by himself.
It's pretty scary that the only thing missing is his gun. I wonder how well the areas surrounding his home were searched. If he had suicide in mind he could have just walked somewhere or even taken a bus if there are buses in his area. I wonder if there are wooded areas around there.

It's hard to believe that so many people just disappear without a trace never to be seen again. Even bodies have to be somewhere. I don't know about the areas anyone else lives in but here we used to have a lot of wooded areas. Housing seems to be taking over and woods are getting few and far between.
I wonder when the construction workers are digging for foundations if they ever uncover bones..skulls and don't even notice... then that dirt goes somewhere else or in a hole somewhere else on the property where the bones will never be recovered. Just a thought.

I don't think they look the same, other than having a heavier looking face. The DOE info indicates possible Hispanic/Asian. Jerry's features are defintely Anglo.

I respect your opinon Kelly and I thank you for it.

I agree the Doe Network says possibility of Asian or Native... but that's not confirmed, that's why they said possibility. It is possible that this hint was suggested by measurements, not necessairly obvious features.

I have to agree with Kelly, other than the shape of the chin, possibly nose being close I don't see much resemblance. His eye look different, as well as the parting of the hair. If you have a cow lick its not something you can just change (the side you part your hair on) and it looks like he may have had one in the front.

With reconstructions, when eye color is unknown, brown is used in the reconstruction - perhaps that was what you meant? There is no way to know what color eyes the unidentified man had.

Same for hair. In this case the hair is listed as Dark brown / black, therefore I suspect there wasn't much available to analyse, as the color is usually more clearly defined. The hairstyle would be up to the artist in these circumstances.

Even between the two photos of the reconstruction there are minor differences. The moustache one has a slightly more defined chin, and more defined lips.

Please don't think I'm trying to talk you out of your opinion, as I'm not. Just pointing out some possible reasons for the differences you noted.

Updated NamUs link: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Missing Person | Waupun WI

missing_person.jpg

On 10/09/2002, Jerrold "Jerry" Strege's father went to his apartment because Jerry had not been answering his phone. Jerry's father found a light on in the bedroom, Jerry's cell phone next to the bed, and the television on turned to the golf channel. Jerry's wallet was there as well and his motorcycle was at the apartment. Jerry's father stated that he had last seen Jerry physically on 09/23/2002. Jerry was a prison guard and had been held hostage in a prison riot a few years prior to his disappearance. Jerry was an avid, highly skilled amateur golfer and had been planning to compete in a golf tournament the weekend of October 5-6, 2002.

Most recent update I could find 1/13/2022 (still missing)

Oddly, it says he had four duis, but I can’t find even one on the court website

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayaanie
Back