Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Assuming the phones were at home and they were at their store- first thing I would do is go home (at lunch?) and get the phones. Does the route between the two locations have places where a car could go off the road and remain hidden?
Mayb there was no reception at the shop so no use for the phones

Father/Husband hugs Jordan's friend at end of news conference and tells her her hair reminds him of Jills. "Really?" she replied.

Seems a bit strange. Maybe to say reminds him of Jordan's hair...but Jill's.

Maybe I'm being a bit sensitive. Seems creepy to me. JMO

Man believes missing wife and daughter were abducted
I was just going to make note of this. Super weird. For some reason feels stranger to say it reminds him of his wife rather than his daughter. I don’t know but it’s strange.

I also thought it was interesting what the camera would zoom in on. The patch in his pants, the ring on her finger. Not sure what that means but found it interesting.

@swanniee11 - I didn't think he said it was raining that day, only that one of the cool things about the tailgate is that if it was raised when the vehicle was backed in as they usually did, one would only have a few feet to walk in the rain so you wouldn't get wet if it were raining... Just more details about the fancy tailgate he obviously likes. It is such a weird thing to say. Who climbs out the back of their vehicle to avoid walking a few extra feet in the rain?

I went back to listened at the 3:24 mark. Am I hearing that wrong? After saying she would be weeding and going to the storage unit, then he said its not uncommon for her not to take the phone if its raining on a Sunday afternoon and they were just going to run out real quick???? I could be reading into that. IMO

I am having a hard time with this as well. I don't want to go off the deep end and say its hinky just yet. I did find a few things odd from the press conference. 1. His reference to the tailgate of the vehicle ( as mentioned above) he seems to be really into the functions of it and during a time like this I found that odd. 2. At the end of the conference he was helping Jordan's BF remove the mic's and he said to her "your hair reminds me of Jordan's" 3. Very precise with the times, 8 or 8:15 kind of thing, no "around 8 or so". 4. Not reporting it until the following day. 5.( I could be off on what I heard on this one) he said she likes to garden, and that she mentioned gardening and then going to the storage unit but then he said it was raining. Would she garden in the rain? Was it raining there that day?
Again, not sure where I'm going with this. I'm praying they went on a trip but I can't seem to sell myself that especially since Jordan was making plans with her BF to help with an upcoming play. ALL IMO!

Regarding the adoption, I felt like he was saying they adopted a boy at age 6 but things just don't always work out with adoption, I felt that meant the boy was returned or whatever when he was little and didn't grow up with this family. again, IMO

BBM:
I found most of it odd.

There were several points at which my own impression was that I was watching a performance.

Especially the times when he appeared to become choked-up.

He may very well have been overcome with genuine emotion, though.

At this point, anything's possible.

Not everything is likely, however.

So what would Occam say about this, I wonder?

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:
I found most of it odd.

There were several points at which my own impression was that I was watching a performance....

He may very well have been overcome with genuine emotion, though....

JMO.
Occam would say that we don’t know if this involves foul play or not.

If it does though, we know where to look.

Something I noticed that was odd with the friend or not specifically about the friend, but what she had to say...

She mentioned they went to see Aladdin.. okay probably what my kids would choose to see with a friend (15 and 17 year olds), but not totally out of the ordinary for 21 year olds I guess.. She also mentioned texting her friend back Saturday morning and not hearing anything else.. it's very odd for young adults to not communicate daily or at least reply to texts... I understand the friend didn't have her phone with her on her retreat trip, but it does make me wonder if something happened sooner than Sunday if Jordan didn't respond to her friend that messaged her Saturday morning?? The last thing was she mentioned Jordan wanting to have a sleepover.. again at 21 is that common? Just really played into the Jordan seeming younger than 21 impression her dad already gave...

And Kelly said Jordan is home schooled. At 21?

I missed that Jordan didn't reply to Johanna on Saturday. Now the hunky meter is moving upward.

Occam would say that we don’t know if this involves foul play or not.

If it does though, we know where to look.

Ha. I hate it when Occam prevaricates like that!

But you and he are both right: we don't know which way the wind is blowing yet.

I see it as 50-50 in terms of the likelihood of voluntarily missing vs. foul play.

I also haven't ruled out the possibility of a vehicular accident.

They gotta' find that vehicle.

Well most people know nowadays that phones ping. Just an observation. Perhaps an abductor would ensure they are not taken with.

Was it raining all day?

Do we know when they were last independently observed, either of them? Besides on the alleged video cam I mean and even there it sounds like they were not seen, just a glimpse of a blouse and the way the driver's seat was. Too bad the camera did not catch more...

I am guessing the adopted son is older if only because she still lives at home and he apparently is on his own in California. I wonder what the age difference is. Are they both adopted?

Has LE spoken at all?

Just thoughts and questions.

I am a terrible map tracer.

Are there any bodies of water between their home and the storage unit?

I just wonder if they did have an accident and went into the water.

I do know that in some religious sects, women wear the long skirts and have to have long hair. Her hair is considered her crowning glory- it is biblical. So maybe he just had a moment that is truly creepy to many of us, but may not have meant anything by it, other than to be complimentary. Perhaps the smell of the same shampoo or something caused him to say it.

I am trying like heck to not make this man guilty. He just could be a bundle of nerves and chatty.

Ok, sorry, trying to be nice, but I can't shut off my dar gone hinky meter!

Also, it's probably his first time doing a televised press conference, so I'm probably more willing to cut him some slack.

I agree with that.
I'd be nervous talking in front of cameras, too.

I also think a lot of what we saw is probably just KR's personality.
That's why it's so hard to read that pc accurately.

We know it appeared odd to a lot of us, we just don't know what accounts for the oddness of it.

JMO.

I was just going to make note of this. Super weird. For some reason feels stranger to say it reminds him of his wife rather than his daughter. I don’t know but it’s strange.

I also thought it was interesting what the camera would zoom in on. The patch in his pants, the ring on her finger. Not sure what that means but found it interesting.

I noticed that too. And, he also had a small nick on his finger.
As for the close up on the pants, I think it was showing the patch and since Jordan sews, she patched it. JMO

BBM:
I found most of it odd.

There were several points at which my own impression was that I was watching a performance....

He may very well have been overcome with genuine emotion, though.

JMO.
In the beginning, Occam would say their car went off the road somewhere in an accident. Still possible. No phone with either of them would not help to track this. But not sure of the roads and distances and how impossible that would really be, to not be able to locate them in that case.

Stranger still that the car would back up to a storage unit, the tailgate would open, nothing would happen..no one gets out or uses the storage unit...and car drives away. Did they crawl through the tailgate not wanting to be seen? Was someone in the car with them making them do this? I have no answers..only questions.

Ha. I hate it when Occam prevaricates like that!

But you and he are both right: we don't know which way the wind is blowing yet.

I see it as 50-50 in terms of the likelihood of voluntarily missing vs. foul play.

I also haven't ruled out the possibility of a vehicular accident.

They gotta' find that vehicle.
You know it's bad when you, @MassGuy and I are spinning our wheels ridiculously fast in a parking lot, changing direction frequently. Come on guys, I am depending on you to stop my hinky meter from flashing and blaring.

That son.... until I know he is alive and well and cleared of any wrong doing, I won't rest. Also, what indication gave the father the thought that they were kidnapped, without no evidence of it happening? I suppose with the credit cards not being used for food, gas, lodging, may be why he's leaning that way. If so, where is the vehicle?

And Kelly said Jordan is home schooled. At 21?

I missed that Jordan didn't reply to Johanna on Saturday. Now the hunky meter is moving upward.

Yep, seemed odd to me and especially because Jordan texted her 3 times during the week she was gone and the last one asking if she got the previous messages so when Johanna responded Saturday morning, I would think she would reply right back since she was waiting for an answer to questions.. or at the very least sometime on Saturday she would reply.. but nothing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back