Found Deceased WI - Kaelin O’Neal, 18, Sheboygan County, 11 Dec 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Sheboygan authorities need your help to locate missing Lakeland University student
student-small.jpg

O’Neal was last seen by a roommate on the campus of Lakeland University on Sunday morning, December 11th. That was at approximately 10:00 a.m.
http://fox6now.com/2016/12/13/missi...o-locate-missing-lakeland-university-student/

This is in my hometown. It was snowing fairly heavy at the time he was last seen. Not many details so far, but if he were driving, it's possible he may have slid off the road and into a ditch or even a body of water . I hope he's found alive soon!

Have there been any local news on the autopsy? I'm originally from Wisconsin, but now reside in Kaelin's hometown. We haven't heard any updates down here in N.C. How could this happen to a young healthy person?

how sad... he was playing football for college and had NFL dreams. :(

Any news on the autopsy report? Did kaelin drown?

I have been wondering about that as well, and I am just so sad for Kaelin and his family.

My experience has been that often if the cause of death is determined to be suicide, MSM will not report it; all reporting simply stops right there. Plus, one article said, "Sheriff's officials said there's no indication of anything suspicious surrounding the death," which is a line LE appears to be in favor of using when it is apparent to them that the victim has taken his/er own life.

It sounds like Kaelin was a great kid with a bright future ahead of him. I see that he played football pretty much all his life, and was very good at it; I hope that his death wasn't the result of concussion-induced mental health issues.

Rest in peace, kiddo :(.

it could have been some bad grades :( a lot of pressure.

I have been wondering about that as well, and I am just so sad for Kaelin and his family.

My experience has been that often if the cause of death is determined to be suicide, MSM will not report it; all reporting simply stops right there. Plus, one article said, "Sheriff's officials said there's no indication of anything suspicious surrounding the death," which is a line LE appears to be in favor of using when it is apparent to them that the victim has taken his/er own life.

It sounds like Kaelin was a great kid with a bright future ahead of him. I see that he played football pretty much all his life, and was very good at it; I hope that his death wasn't the result of concussion-induced mental health issues.

Rest in peace, kiddo :(.

I want to add .... I don't like to sound stereotypical, so I apologize, but a lot of black ppl I know don't know how to/are afraid of swimming. my coworker's brother in law just died a few weeks ago drowning. maybe he accidently fell in and panicked?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back