WI WI - Kayla Berg, 15, Wausau, 11 Aug 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where did the info regarding the "condemned" house come from? Is it just the news article or was that researched further by anyone?

I ask because many houses I deal with daily are "condemned" or deemed "unfit for occupancy" simply because the water has been shut off. Many kids use those houses as party and hook-up locations.

Not meaning to be disrespectful to Kayla or her family with that line of thought (since I have a 15 yo daughter myself) but I just wonder if the house was actually hazardous/unsafe or just uninhabitable due to lack of utilities.

Me too, Believe. I hope something comes out of this hearing tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted.

Websleuths Members: May sincere thanks for the over 1700 views this thread has received. You are truly a wonderful bunch of people. I'm sure Kayla's family appreciates your interest, as I do.

KK to go to trial on the reckless endangerment charge. Sorry I can't get a link to work, but if you go to http//wcca.wicourts.gov and search his name you will see the charges.

believe09 maybe you can help me with the link

Bumping for Kayla with this new information. I guess I didn't realize Reckless Endangerment could lead to a full jury trial, but it is a felony. Hopefully KK will give LE some more info regarding the last time he saw Kayla.

I haven't seen to much explanation regarding the fact that it took SIX days for somebody to report her missing! SIX DAYS?? There is something way wrong here and I've seen where the mom says, "Oh, I thought she was here, they thought she was there..blah, blah" Bottom line is that neither one of her parents saw or spoke to this child in SIX days?? C'mon,what is wrong with this picture. I don't care how great and flexible your divorce or whatever is, there is something really wrong that not one of her parents thought to speak to her for 6 days???
I am really hoping that she is a runaway and that she is safe and sound somewhere!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back