Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Kaytlyn Moe

ST. CROIX COUNTY, Wis. (WEAU) - The Wisconsin Crime Alert Network has issued a missing endangered person alert for a woman missing from Wilson in St. Croix County.

The missing woman is identified as 27-year-old Kaytlyn Moe.

According to the Wisconsin Crime Alert Network, in Sept. of 2021, Moe left her home and got into a black SUV operated by an unknown person. Moe’s family has not heard from her since.

If you have any information, you are asked to contact an investigator with the St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office at 715-381-4319

Moe is white, about 5'4" tall with brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair. She has "Love" and birds tattooed on the left of her chest, stars on the right of her chest, a cat heat and tail with "ECG" on her forearm, an anime style tattoo on her forearm and "Believe" on her hip. She is known to wear glasses at times

Kaytlyn Nicole Moe​

moe_kaytlyn2.jpg
moe_kaytlyn3.jpg
moe_kaytlyn6.jpg
moe_kaytlyn7.jpg

moe_kaytlyn_tattoo.jpg

Moe, circa 2021
  • Missing Since 09/14/2021
  • Missing From Wilson, Wisconsin
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 25 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'4, 130 - 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Moe has multiple tattoos, including stars on the right side of her chest, the word "love" with birds on the left side of her chest, a cat's head and tail with an ECG trace on her forearm, an anime-style tattoo on her forearm, and the word "believe" on her hip. Photos of some of the tattoos are posted with this case summary. Moe may wear eyeglasses. She may use the nickname Nikki.

Details of Disappearance​

Moe was last seen getting into a black SUV outside her residence in Wilson, Wisconsin on September 24, 2021. She has never been heard from again. Her family initially thought she had left of her own free will and weren't concerned, but they began to worry and reported her missing after she didn't get in touch. Few details are available in Moe's case.

Last updated January 23, 2024; casefile added.

These are her many FB profiles:

For these ones I am not sure as there is no pic

I have determined her parents names and brothers names. And although there are Facebook posts even in 2024, there is no mention of her being missing. No photos, no mention of her period. There was one conversation about going to see a movie between her and one brother. I really am starting to think it’s true, they didn’t like her. She was a terrible burden with her problems, both legal and drug/mental. But she deserved better than this. I’m never going to stop looking for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back