WI WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally made it all the way through this. I joined this site last year to follow the case of the "Stalked girl, Morgan"

I briefly went to college with Kelly. I heard about this the day she went missing and have searching for any updates I can.

I wish we knew more.

Finally made it all the way through this. I joined this site last year to follow the case of the "Stalked girl, Morgan"

I briefly went to college with Kelly. I heard about this the day she went missing and have searching for any updates I can.

I wish we knew more.

:welcome: Drewswife!

I am sorry for you experiencing this challenging time.... Worrying about your college friend, Kelly...

I take into account that this man was a somewhat regular drug user..and that's strictly going off his very own claims to LE that Kelly regularly visited his apt couple times a week to do cocaine with him..just to do cocaine.. as he also claims that she had never been to his apt and not done cocaine.. IMO that appears to be a fairly regular drug user therefor IMO leading to not having the most clear, rational, or well thought out processes..jmo..

I then take into account that this man has an extensive, violent collection of child *advertiser censored* including, but definitely not limited to repeated torturous rape scenes of toddlers, 2yoa.. This fact, alone leads me to believe that in no way shape or form does this man's mind, thought processes, choices/decisions make sense to the vast majority of the human race.. His mind IMO is clearly very "nonsensical" in terms of attempting to apply rational thought processes, decisions, reactions, etc..

What doesn't fit with this is his successful management and executive career and very lucid and well written sports blog from 2009 (see earlier posting for link). It would appear from this information that he is able to apply rational thought processes, decisions, reactions, etc.

Where I believe he does differ is in his moral values and sexual psyche/preferences (as "sick" as they may appear to be to us.) He seems to be able to compartmentalize these differences such that he can function normally at work, socially, etc. and then turn to his vices away from work and social settings. From what I have read, men are better at this compartmentalizing behavior than women.

As an example, there is a notorious case in Canada about an air force colonel who engaged in highly deviant and sexually violent behavior but was also able to successfully command Canada's largest air force base and was on track for future promotion, while also maintaining an apparently loving relationship with his wife of many years (Google Colonel Russell Williams.)

In terms of not destroying his drugs or CP after the police interview, KZ may not have anticipated the search warrants and/or felt (obviously mistakenly) that because of his professional and social standing, he would be above suspicion (as did Williams.)

The lack of evidence that she left his apartment via security monitored routes and LE's focus on the landfill search still suggests to me that she probably met her end in his apartment and that he disposed of the body via the garbage chute (it is unlikely that this would be video monitored).

How she met her end is the big mystery to me, whether it was an accident (e.g. she was impaired, fell and struck her head and died), an overdose (combining cocaine, alcohol and narcotics can be lethal), or some conflict between the two that led him to murder her. Either way, it would not be good for his career, social standing and future liberty to have something like this pinned on him and thus the motive to hide it by disposing of the body.

Sorry if I may sound insensitive by inferring in this posting that KD may be deceased but it unfortunately appears at this point that this may be the case.

Take into consideration that he may have been sober at the time he wrote those blogs. He only wrote five or six in 2009. Mke believed he was still sober and was surprised to learn that he wasn't. Maybe he had long bouts of soberness with occasional lapses. I wonder if he was ever in rehab? No doubt in my opinion he is intelligent and was a successful guy, but doing cocaine many nights a week and getting up bright eyed and bushy tailed for work generally don't go hand and hand. But we also don't what his work habits had been of late. Maybe he was able to work from home sometimes and that enabled him.

It is so perplexing to me why he would assume the police wouldn't come back to talk to him about Kelly. Even if he assumed he wasn't a suspect, he was still the last person known to have seen Kelly alive. And Kelly was still missing. Did he think LE would say "Well guys, KZ said she left his house, so we certainly don't need to talk to him again. And let's just forget about his admission of regular cocaine use. He's an upstanding member of society, after all." For a smart guy, that's pretty dumb. But he was savvy enough to take his computer somewhere else.

And I believe anyone that engages in the type of behavior that KZ did compartmentalizes it. You pretty much have to.

I also sadly agree that she met her end in his condo. How and why is the question.

Where are you Kelly? There haven't been any recent updates on her search that I can find. A few postings on her facebook page, but not much else.

This is only my second post. Let me preface this by saying, I've been an on/off lurker for about 5 years. I became a "full-time lurker" during the infancy stages of the LISK investigation. From there, I've been following several active missing persons cases since I officially joined about a year ago. I've had conversations w/ Kimster about becoming a verified poster, but due to conflicts of interest/occupational sensitivity, I've elected to not divulge any personal information. So you can take the following w/ your own judgement: I've been involved in Law Enforcement for nearly two decades. I've been a Major Crimes Det. for several years.

While there're countless advances in investigative tools since I started in LE, one of the most successful tools is canvassing. Good old fashion police work. IMO, that entire complex has been gone over w/ a fine tooth comb. Regarding the dogs. I'm not a K/9 handler, but, while there're cross-trained dogs, I believe those dedicated to a single/specific ability are used when available. I was part of a mutual aide team who responded to (what's now known as Ground Zero) after the 9/11 attacks. SAR dogs were used for approximately the first week while it was considered a rescue, not a recovery. After that, cadaver dogs, dogs trained in explosives, etc. were used.

:Welcome1: to the forum! We could definitely use your expertise around here!

I wish we knew more.

:welcome5: I sincerely regret it's under these circumstances and I'm sorry about your friend, Kelly.

Morgan Ingram has to be one of the most unusual cases here IMO!

I tried to go back to see if anyone had Google Mapped his building. I look up the address specified in the drug complaint and, though I couldn't identify which building it was, I noticed there were a lot of buildings with decks (or whatever they're called), which are a cliché for drug users falling off. Also possible for somebody to throw something off a deck and go out to retrieve it without being seen on camera. Any idea if KZ had a deck?

Balcony. Balcony was the word I was trying to think of.

Wasn't his passport surrendered? KZ is a POI, according to MSM.

Don't underestimate Kris Zocco.

That's an unusual statement. Are you insinuating there is a possibility he may go on the run and you don't believe he will get caught if he does?

Potential evidence was found during the search of the landfill.

I wonder what the evidence was? And if Kelly isn't in the landfill, I wonder how she was removed from the building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx