GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
. . .I have a thought...

I would imagine someone who has been repeatedly involved in these near-death kinky sex games would have considered the likely scenario of the risk of something "going wrong"...

So... It is very possible KZ may have "entertained" the thought of such outcome... And what he would do in such a case...(I.e... Where to hide a body, etc.)

Maybe he did not make a full on plan... But I imagine a rudimentary plan would have entered his brain...
All good points. And we should not overlook that this is not your ordinary poor person needing to dispose of a body. This is someone with means so I wonder how that changes things. . .

Anyone have ideas on that?

If this was a snuff film or premeditated, it could have been really well planned. His ability to remove the body without detection tells me he was not drug impaired or incredibly lucky. The disposal site could have been very well thought out.

MKE would know that. Calling MKE!!!!!!! For some reason I don't believe they met on a dating website. I'll send her a PM and ask her.

Sorry, I have no idea how they met. I went years without speaking to him.

All good points. And we should not overlook that this is not your ordinary poor person needing to dispose of a body. This is someone with means so I wonder how that changes things. . .

Anyone have ideas on that?

His net worth is pretty much close to zero. Always has been, always will be. How is he rich? I know the media made him out to be wealthy but I don't believe that to be true unless he hoards money and decides to rent apartments and lease cars for the fun of it. He has a decent income but I know people who make minimum wage who own more than him.

Yes.... Seems like there is a better way to help someone to start breathing more easily... Like ... Stop strangling them...

:no:

Did reports use the word "strangling"? I never saw that. If he was strangling her she wouldn't be able to breathe out of her nose. I think something else was taking place. If you know what I mean.....

Police still have his vehicle? This guy doesn't seem too smart, and lazy. Add in his drug use, and doubtful he spent the entire time driving or digging. Doubtful he did any digging. Just seems too lazy. I'd say he slept at some point, since he had been up all night doing drugs. Don't they usually crash after that?

Nothing about Kelly's death seems accidental. His responses show it wasn't an accident. He seems to think he's smart, and whatever he says others will believe. Hate to burst his bubble, but that thinking is like every other murderer that has been caught, arrested, and found guilty. He's nothing special in that regard. His sick obsessions...well...that's 'special'...he's one dude I'll be glad is behind bars for the rest of his life. Don't need someone like him.

JMO

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the details of the case. He wasn't up all night doing drugs. He was away from his home for the extended hours the FOLLOWING night (Friday night into Saturday afternoon..the "partying" happened on Thursday night). I think he even worked after the night of partying. He may have "worked" from home though. That I am unsure about.

Let's say she died accidentally somehow. They were both high on drugs at the time. What if, in a panic, he decided he would dispose of her body and not deal with the police, etc. The next day, he realizes that was completely stupid but he's already committed because he never called for help the night before. People justify things in their mind. There was nothing he could do to bring her back. As much as the family having her body would bring them closure, it's still tragic. She's not alive and she never would have been whether he called for help or not. JMO

Great sleuthing mind, Doc! :websleuther:

I have a thought...

I would imagine someone who has been repeatedly involved in these near-death kinky sex games would have considered the likely scenario of the risk of something "going wrong"...

So... It is very possible KZ may have "entertained" the thought of such outcome... And what he would do in such a case...(I.e... Where to hide a body, etc.)

Maybe he did not make a full on plan... But I imagine a rudimentary plan would have entered his brain...

Additionally... From the looks and sounds of KZ... He doesn't seem to be an athletic, nor fit, person... So it is not likely he would have the brawn nor stamina to dig a very deep grave for hiding a body...

But... These are just thoughts... And alternatives should not be eliminated, either...

JMO

P.S. Hope you feel better soon, Doc! :seeya:

KZ is actually athletic and has always been involved in sports and fitness.

Also, he may have used someone else's boat. Something docked inland. Boaters hang with other boaters. Given the length of time he was unaccounted for, a secluded lake in northern Wisconsin seems to be a very probable scenario. People from southeastern Wisconsin flock "up north" for weekends and vacations. Which means this could be an area he is very familiar with.

Who would he vacation with? Didn't have a wife, children or close friends. When I knew him, his vacations always consisted of a few days in Florida with his dad to watch baseball. When you have vices like Kris, it wouldn't be enjoyable to be around family or some of your normal friends for an extended period of time. He lived alone - always (except for a few months with an ex-gf). He got used to doing what he wanted, when he wanted.

He did mention a road trip in Wisconsin once: to Green Bay (where the stadium is). He said it was with a co-worker but perhaps it was with a new girlfriend that he didn't want to mention. I don't think that helps at all but I thought I'd throw it out there so everyone could add their theories.

docwho3 said:

His net worth is pretty much close to zero. Always has been, always will be. How is he rich? I know the media made him out to be wealthy but I don't believe that to be true unless he hoards money and decides to rent apartments and lease cars for the fun of it. He has a decent income but I know people who make minimum wage who own more than him.
As you can see I actually said he is a person of means and I based that on MSM reports of a 100k range pay per year and a 2000 per month apartment. That makes it possible for him to have money flow to use that many people hiding a body just don't have.

(Have you been granted 'verified insider' status? That changes how I can use what you tell us.)

I do not know if you see his bank books or his credit line or just what to say he has nothing. He may be spending money on drugs or he may be depositing it somewhere . . I just do not know. But until I have solid evidence that he has no means I must go with the evidence as presented in MSM as per Websleuth's rules. (I don't mean to be insulting. I am just explaining the limitations I work with. I appreciate your input.)

' . . . Prosecutors pointed to Zocco’s $100,000 salary, $2,000 a month rent, a lack of GPS monitoring and wealthy parents as a cause for concern. . . .'
http://fox6now.com/2013/10/30/cash-bond-for-kris-zocco-increased-to-250000/

'. . .Zocco’s bail was increased on Tuesday – to $75,000 . . .'

'. . .“My client was able to post $25,000 cash. That`s with the expectation that he`d be turned over for GPS monitoring. That did not happen,” Zocco’s attorney, Michael Levine said.
Zocco was forced to surrender his passport as a condition of bail. Zocco remains in custody at the Milwaukee County Jail.
Even with Tuesday’s bail increase, prosecutors said Zocco’s bail was too low.
“It`s the state`s firm belief that he does have, actually, quite extensive ability to pay,” Judge Timothy Dugan said.. . .'

' . . . had his cash bond increased to $250,000 Wednesday, October 30th. This, after Zocco’s bail was increased on Tuesday to $75,000.. . .'

Note: Bold stuff bolded by me.

Now I realize we sort of expect such statements in a legal battle but he does not sound poor . . . .

As you can see I actually said he is a person of means and I based that on MSM reports of a 100k range pay per year and a 2000 per month apartment. That makes it possible for him to have money flow to use that many people hiding a body just don't have.

(Have you been granted 'verified insider' status? That changes how I can use what you tell us.)

I do not know if you see his bank books or his credit line or just what to say he has nothing. He may be spending money on drugs or he may be depositing it somewhere . . I just do not know. But until I have solid evidence that he has no means I must go with the evidence as presented in MSM as per Websleuth's rules. (I don't mean to be insulting. I am just explaining the limitations I work with. I appreciate your input.)

Kris is the type of person who if he makes 100K will spend 110K. The drugs didn't sound cheap, that's for sure. And he does have good taste in restaurants. I really have no idea if he has a large retirement fund or anything so I shouldn't say he's penniless. The way people talk about him though - it sounds like he owns homes all over the world and is some jet setter. He's not a trust fund baby or a person who grew up in a lavish lifestyle. A news report said his enployer helped with the 250k to get him out of jail. They likely didn't know all the details at the time and thought he was innocent. I did too. Also, to clarify my commentary - I am a verified insider.

Kris is the type of person who if he makes 100K will spend 110K. The drugs didn't sound cheap, that's for sure. And he does have good taste in restaurants. I really have no idea if he has a large retirement fund or anything so I shouldn't say he's penniless. The way people talk about him though - it sounds like he owns homes all over the world and is some jet setter. He's not a trust fund baby or a person who grew up in a lavish lifestyle. A news report said his enployer helped with the 250k to get him out of jail. They likely didn't know all the details at the time and thought he was innocent. I did too. Also, to clarify my commentary - I am a verified insider.

(Note: Edited to add: I checked the verified insider list and confirmed mke2013 is on the list. Guess I should not have been lazy the first time. Should have looked earlier. Missed tag under name too.- lol.)
Well, I am happy to hear that news. Perhaps I won't have the additional headache of having to include the possibility that he paid someone to dispose of the remains or that an expensive boat or plane was used to dump body way out in water somewhere etc. (People with means present a whole extra set of possibilities to be considered - gives me a headache.)

On a totally unrelated side note: As I was researching another websleuths case I stumbled on to what, at first read, might be the worst
missing persons investigation ever.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/02/justice/alaska-missing-man/index.html

Well, he left well after 6PM and assuming he drove about 7 1/2 hours that puts him starting to dig at about 1:30 am or 2 am (loose approx.) So then he digs 3 to 4 hours and is done at approx. 5:00 am or 6:00 am and if he drives back another 7 1/2 hours and gets back at about approx. 1:00 pm or 1:30 pm and cleans car for awhile and returns home after 2 PM (almost 3:00 pm.) (To be more exact we should actually plug in the numbers from the time line as you mentioned.)

He could have just buried her much closer to home but that would leave him out and about for many hours of unaccounted time during which he was doing what? (Just thinking out loud.)

There just seem to be so many variables....what if he drove back and forth to various places? We are surmising that he knew exactly where he wanted to take her..what if he stopped to rest someplace?

There just seem to be so many variables....what if he drove back and forth to various places? We are surmising that he knew exactly where he wanted to take her..what if he stopped to rest someplace?

I am thinking that murderers statistically bury the bodies in their "comfort zone"....

It seems KZ was/is quite dependent on his mom....

My mind keeps going to a place within a radius of her home....

All.... JMO...

Interesting, mke...I was under the impression that he was well off too. Thanks for the information.

Since he was deep into his addiction again that was probably where the majority of his money went....

' . . . Prosecutors pointed to Zocco’s $100,000 salary, $2,000 a month rent, a lack of GPS monitoring and wealthy parents as a cause for concern. . . .'

'. . .Zocco’s bail was increased on Tuesday – to $75,000 . . .'

'. . .“My client was able to post $25,000 cash. That`s with the expectation that he`d be turned over for GPS monitoring. That did not happen,” Zocco’s attorney, Michael Levine said.
Zocco was forced to surrender his passport as a condition of bail. Zocco remains in custody at the Milwaukee County Jail.
Even with Tuesday’s bail increase, prosecutors said Zocco’s bail was too low.
“It`s the state`s firm belief that he does have, actually, quite extensive ability to pay,” Judge Timothy Dugan said.. . .'

' . . . had his cash bond increased to $250,000 Wednesday, October 30th. This, after Zocco’s bail was increased on Tuesday to $75,000.. . .'

Note: Bold stuff bolded by me.

Now I realize we sort of expect such statements in a legal battle but he does not sound poor . . . .

That doesn't sound poor to me either. He may not have owned a lot of stuff but that is definitely not poor in my book.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the details of the case. He wasn't up all night doing drugs. He was away from his home for the extended hours the FOLLOWING night (Friday night into Saturday afternoon..the "partying" happened on Thursday night). I think he even worked after the night of partying. He may have "worked" from home though. That I am unsure about.

How do you know he wasn't doing drugs the night he was gone for extended hours? I would think he would be, given the task at hand. Or am I confused about what you're saying.

Just caught up on the case and wow. I know most of you suspected the boyfriend from day 1 (was actually surprised by the number of people on here who thought he had nothing to do do with it!)...seems the evidence continues to mount. Hope they are able to arrest him in relation to Kell's disappearance soon.

How do you know he wasn't doing drugs the night he was gone for extended hours? I would think he would be, given the task at hand. Or am I confused about what you're saying.

Oh, I don't! He very well could have been using that night too but only he knows that information. People were saying he was definitely drugged up and i assumed they were confused about the timeline.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back