GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That doesn't sound poor to me either. He may not have owned a lot of stuff but that is definitely not poor in my book.

I'm sure the vast majority of 40 year olds could come up with 25k if they tap into their retirement accounts. I know I can, and I'm far from rich. Also a salary of 100k may be a lot in some parts of the US but in other regions it is considered extremely moderate. No lavish lifestyles, that's for sure. I think Milwaukee is somewhat cheaper to live than expensive northern coastal cities but it's also not as affordable as the South. So I guess we all have to keep that in mind...it's all relative.

Oh, I don't! He very well could have been using that night too but only he knows that information. People were saying he was definitely drugged up and i assumed they were confused about the timeline.

I'm sure the vast majority of 40 year olds could come up with 25k if they tap into their retirement accounts. I know I can, and I'm far from rich. Also a salary of 100k may be a lot in some parts of the US but in other regions it is considered extremely moderate. No lavish lifestyles, that's for sure. I think Milwaukee is somewhat cheaper to live than expensive northern coastal cities but it's also not as affordable as the South. So I guess we all have to keep that in mind...it's all relative.

Okay I gotcha! Thanks for the replies.

Hi,
I have not forgotten about the 'burial radius' we are working up. Just had lots of doctor appointments and such (counting those from everyone in my household) and I have also been looking in on a few other cases as well.

Another case question has occurred to me: I wonder if any tools were missing from the apartment building. I am thinking maybe something that might be used to cut off fingers or even something that might be used to dismember a body somewhat. Anyone heard anything about it?

I'm sure the vast majority of 40 year olds could come up with 25k if they tap into their retirement accounts. . .
Not meaning to be argumentative but felt that this might be a valid point to make in general (hopefully a friendly point though.)

In my neck of the woods that would not be true. Not saying it is not so where you are but my area is a different story. I tend to think that nationwide the poor areas would draw down that percentage of those who could do so to a much lower number than one might think.

Those with good enough credit might get a bail bondsman to do it but not thinking just everyone coughs up 25 k for bail easily on their own.
You have any idea how many 40 yrs olds work in low paying retail jobs?
In my area that's about all there is for most.
In many areas 40k per year is top dollar wages (other than a few doctors) so 100k sounds really upscale to some. Just sayin'.

Edited to add: I know you sort of touched on this a bit in your post but wanted to clarify things from the lower end of the economic ladder a bit. Hope you don't mind.

Let's say she died accidentally somehow. They were both high on drugs at the time. What if, in a panic, he decided he would dispose of her body and not deal with the police, etc. The next day, he realizes that was completely stupid but he's already committed because he never called for help the night before. People justify things in their mind. There was nothing he could do to bring her back. As much as the family having her body would bring them closure, it's still tragic. She's not alive and she never would have been whether he called for help or not. JMO

If she died accidentally, then he should have notified authorities. Period. It is far worse for him to try to hide anything. IF he is found guilty, then the consequences far exceed the ones he would have faced had he been honest in the first place. Perhaps the *advertiser censored*, etc. wouldn't have been discovered. It is called taking responsibility.

mke2013 said:
Let's say she died accidentally somehow. They were both high on drugs at the time. What if, in a panic, he decided he would dispose of her body and not deal with the police, etc. The next day, he realizes that was completely stupid but he's already committed because he never called for help the night before. People justify things in their mind. There was nothing he could do to bring her back. As much as the family having her body would bring them closure, it's still tragic. She's not alive and she never would have been whether he called for help or not. JMO
If she died accidentally, then he should have notified authorities. Period. It is far worse for him to try to hide anything. IF he is found guilty, then the consequences far exceed the ones he would have faced had he been honest in the first place. Perhaps the *advertiser censored*, etc. wouldn't have been discovered. It is called taking responsibility.

The above quote colors changed by me:
I agree with the moral statement you make but I also think I see where mke2013 is coming from. People do justify things in their own minds when they do stuff and us realizing that they do so is a valid point for mke2013 to make as it goes towards us having insight into the guys mind a bit, especially if we are trying to find out what he did with her remains.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the details of the case. He wasn't up all night doing drugs. He was away from his home for the extended hours the FOLLOWING night (Friday night into Saturday afternoon..the "partying" happened on Thursday night). I think he even worked after the night of partying. He may have "worked" from home though. That I am unsure about.

To say that he "worked" is laughable. I know for a fact he was not at his workplace and was rarely in the office at all. And if your response is going to be that he worked from home, I call BS. From what I know his contributions to the company were very little (if any) and only receive the job, title, and pay because his mother is the CFO.

I have invited a couple of bright people to take a look at this case too. At least one of them has shown up and that is a good thing. Perhaps their sharp thorough minds will spot something helpful.

State of Wisconsin vs. Kris V Zocco

Milwaukee County Case Number 2013CF004798

17 counts: 948.12(1m) Possession of Child *advertiser censored* / Felony D (each)

Future Court Activity

06-20-2014 08:30 am Safety Building - Room 506 Motion hearing
07-21-2014 08:30 am Safety Building - Room 506 Jury trial

------------------------------------------------------------------------
State of Wisconsin vs. Kris V Zocco

Milwaukee County Case Number 2013CF004702

1) 961.42(1) Maintain Drug Trafficking Place / Felony I
2) 961.41(1m)(h)1 Possess w/Intent-THC (<=200 grams) / Felony I
3) 961.41(3g)(am) Possession of Narcotic Drugs / Felony I
4) 961.41(3g)(c) Possession of Cocaine/Coca / Misd. U
5) 961.573(1) Possess Drug Paraphernalia / Misd. U

Future Court Activity

06-20-2014 08:30 am Safety Building - Room 506 Motion hearing
07-21-2014 08:30 am Safety Building - Room 506 Jury trial

(full info at links for each case)

I find it interesting that the MPD did not search KZ office at his workplace. He was finally let go by his employer this week and his mom finally cleaned out his office. His office has been locked since he was first arrested and they were waiting for the police to show up with a warrant to search it but they never came.

According to my WS Calendar... And post up thread...

there will be a Motions Hearing for KZ tomorrow, June 20, 2014...

I wonder what information we will gain from this hearing...

:waitasec:

According to my WS Calendar... And post up thread...

there will be a Motions Hearing for KZ tomorrow, June 20, 2014...

I wonder what information we will gain from this hearing...

:waitasec:

Does this have to do with KZ's lawyers trying to get evidence thrown out having to do with pics found on the phone?
Or, is the hearing just about the drug charges?

The lawyers asked for more time, I remember that.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
Still no Kelly though thus no charges related to her disappearance. Sad.

KZ's Motions hearing scheduled for today was vacated on 6/12 due to scheduling issues and defense filed their motions to suppress evidence on 6/17.

The Motions hearing decision will be 7/11 and KZ's child *advertiser censored* jury trial is still scheduled for 7/21/14.

06-17-2014
Motion to Preserve Original Notes and Memoranda, Motion to Suppress to Physical Evidence, and Motion to Suppress Physical Evidence received and filed. Deputy Court Clerk.

06-12-2014
Parties in court to discuss scheduling issue. Court vacated the motion hearing date of 6/20/2014. Case remains scheduled for jury trial on 7/21/2014 at 8:30 a.m. Case is adjourned to Br 12 for motion hearing/final pretrial/decision on 7/11/2014 at 3:00 p.m. Deputy Court Clerk.

You can read more details here:

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtRecor...set=0&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

I sure hope the judge doesn't suppress any of the evidence!

KZ's Motions hearing scheduled for today was vacated on 6/12 due to scheduling issues and defense filed their motions to suppress evidence on 6/17.

The Motions hearing decision will be 7/11 and KZ's child *advertiser censored* jury trial is still scheduled for 7/21/14.

06-17-2014
Motion to Preserve Original Notes and Memoranda, Motion to Suppress to Physical Evidence, and Motion to Suppress Physical Evidence received and filed. Deputy Court Clerk.

06-12-2014
Parties in court to discuss scheduling issue. Court vacated the motion hearing date of 6/20/2014. Case remains scheduled for jury trial on 7/21/2014 at 8:30 a.m. Case is adjourned to Br 12 for motion hearing/final pretrial/decision on 7/11/2014 at 3:00 p.m. Deputy Court Clerk.

You can read more details here:

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtRecor...set=0&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

I sure hope the judge doesn't suppress any of the evidence!

Interesting...

FWIW... The July 11 motion hearing/final pretrial/ decision is a Sunday...:waitasec:

July 11th is actually a Friday, I only know this off the top of my head because we just got a birthday party invite for that day :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back