GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.cbs58.com/story/27377665/jury-deliberates-in-kris-zocco-child-*advertiser censored*-trial

Zocco was found guilty of sixteen (out of seventeen) counts of child *advertiser censored*. LE discovered he had twenty-three video files containing child *advertiser censored* (some videos featuring toddlers).

"If convicted of all 17 counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*, Zocco could face a prison sentence of up to 425 years."

Guilty of 16 counts, gets him how many years?
Wonder why he wasn't found guilty on the 17th count.

Both the defense and the prosecution rested today. KZ will not take the stand.

http://www.jrn.com/tmj4/news/Jury-g...tiser censored*-trial-Thursday-282493851.html

http://www.jrn.com/tmj4/news/Jury-f...-*advertiser censored*-charges-282613311.html

There's no word yet about when sentencing will occur.
Zocco faces three years for each count of child *advertiser censored*. So, up to forty-eight (48) years.

Forty-eight years. Maybe he'll be sentenced tomorrow on the 14th or the 24th, possibly?

"Up to", what are the conditions? We've gone from the possibility of 425 years all the way down to a possible 48 years. :thinking:

YES!!!!! Way to go jury, way to go LE!

Have fun Zocco, this case is so well-known everyone inside will know who he is. I imagine he'll have to placed in a cell by himself or with other like-minded pervs for his own safety.

Hi Woe, I was wondering where you were! :seeya:

I was wondering if his thread should be moved to trials too. But since he hasn't gone to trial for Kelly, it may be confusing, I don't know...

And he still has his drug trial coming up! It's tough out there for an IT guy...

Oh for sure, being an IT guy makes it tricky to keep track of the downloads stored on your computer. Plus, with all the pervs who came before you, how can one possibly know the evil lurking behind the screen or within that box thingy?

Speaking of conspiracies, how the heck did it happen that three cases became active at once; Bashara trial out of Detroit, arrest made in the McStay case and Zocco's *advertiser censored* trial. Sorry I'm late. Glad other posters know what's going on.

Are Kelly's threads in 'Trials' now? Glad I noticed

Thanks to all for the links and updates.

BBM Lol! I'm so glad the jury saw through the defense's smoke and mirrors. I was actually a tiny bit worried...

Sentencing scheduled for January 15, 2015.....

And... He could face up to 48 years...

I wonder if his parents can help him out of THIS one? :waitasec:

Not until January? At least he is behind bars. I've been looking for a pic of him being led away in handcuffs to post but I can't find one yet...

Hi Woe, I was wondering where you were! :seeya:

I was wondering if his thread should be moved to trials too. But since he hasn't gone to trial for Kelly, it may be confusing, I don't know...

And he still has his drug trial coming up! It's tough out there for an IT guy...

Yeah...drug trial still to come...poor IT guy...:therethere:

Not until January? At least he is behind bars. I've been looking for a pic of him being led away in handcuffs to post but I can't find one yet...

I'll be waiting for that sweet pic of him being led away in cuffs... The ole perp walk!

:jail:

Hi Woe..it looks like there's been an update to the link you provided. Listening to the reporter at the end of the video she states that there was a compact disc found with child *advertiser censored* that the jury did not believe was KZ's..infuriating to say the least but 16 counts equaling to 3 years per count = 48 years. Big slash from the original 425 years.

Kelly's father also speaks on camera sending a strong message that they won't rest until she's found..Justice for Kelly!!

@ Snoods & @ IHAVENOCLUE

This link has video with KZ in handcuffs being whisked out the courtroom today..I don't know how to copy and paste the live pic in motion here. If yall do, please feel free to post.TIA.

(updated 6:24 pm)

http://www.cbs58.com/story/27377665/jury-deliberates-in-kris-zocco-child-*advertiser censored*-trial

@ Snoods & @ IHAVENOCLUE

This link has video with KZ in handcuffs being whisked out the courtroom today..I don't know how to copy and paste the live pic in motion here. If yall do, please feel free to post.TIA.

(updated 6:24 pm)

Thanks, Blessed...

And... I support Kelly's father's wishes that this case is not closed until all answers to the disappearance of Kelly are answered...

:praying:

(sorry... I do not know how to post pics from videos either... :seeya:)

This trial was tough but in the end we got part of the outcome we wanted and that is to have this creep off our streets. But most importantly we do not have Kelly Dwyer back. I'm hoping Zocco has a change of heart and talks. With all this said I was at trial with family all week Zocco and his family were cocky and I think felt he would get off. When verdict was read he was motionless and didn't even look at parents on way out said few words to defense lawyer. I can't stand this creep but his mother is just as bad laughing during trial then when her son was found guilty she called DA a birch on way out. Really classy people.

This trial was tough but in the end we got part of the outcome we wanted and that is to have this creep off our streets. But most importantly we do not have Kelly Dwyer back. I'm hoping Zocco has a change of heart and talks. With all this said I was at trial with family all week Zocco and his family were cocky and I think felt he would get off. When verdict was read he was motionless and didn't even look at parents on way out said few words to defense lawyer. I can't stand this creep but his mother is just as bad laughing during trial then when her son was found guilty she called DA a birch on way out. Really classy people.

Oploc,

Thank you so much for your support of the Dwyer family... And for keeping us informed on the events of the trial... :tyou:

The Zoccos sound like a real piece of work...(due to TOS I won't say what I truly feel...:stormingmad:)

You know it's really sad KZ can't be man enough confess up and let us know when Kelly is. The police found external HAD numerous child poem files his defense had me scared when they figured out last date of use was before he worked at company which gave him HDD. Well thankfully Forensics detective open up external HAD too see real manufacture date which was newer. Zocco can get Maximum 25years per count but minimum is 3years per count then it depends if they run concurrent or other way. He did have 4 other CDR media with child *advertiser censored* on it which they should have included 4 more felonies but didn't. I'm worried because zocco reminds of Scott Peterson and he just doesn't seem to wanna talk. I hope he gets to go to a nice tough prison there going love him in prison maybe then he will talk. If anyone has question on trial let me know I will try and answer. Lastly we are hard at work numerous people to find kelly it's not over by a long shot.
Oploc,

Thank you so much for your support of the Dwyer family... And for keeping us informed on the events of the trial... :tyou:

The Zoccos sound like a real piece of work...(due to TOS I won't say what I truly feel...:stormingmad:)

You know it's really sad KZ can't be man enough confess up and let us know when Kelly is. The police found external HAD numerous child poem files his defense had me scared when they figured out last date of use was before he worked at company which gave him HDD. Well thankfully Forensics detective open up external HAD too see real manufacture date which was newer. Zocco can get Maximum 25years per count but minimum is 3years per count then it depends if they run concurrent or other way. He did have 4 other CDR media with child *advertiser censored* on it which they should have included 4 more felonies but didn't. I'm worried because zocco reminds of Scott Peterson and he just doesn't seem to wanna talk. I hope he gets to go to a nice tough prison there going love him in prison maybe then he will talk. If anyone has question on trial let me know I will try and answer. Lastly we are hard at work numerous people to find kelly it's not over by a long shot.

Thank you Oploc for supporting Kelly's family and being "our" boots on the ground.

I just was looking over file and one thing stood out. Going post article link below and if you look at time he was gone after leaving his apt with most likely KD in vehicle. He lied about timeline and was gone roughly 20hrs but also notice he didn't change clothes in that time so he apparently didnt damaged his clothing but I wonder if cops checked said clothing for evidence.
http://m.jsonline.com/news/crime/se...yers-disappearance-b99187935z1-241191001.html

In Cuffs like he should be crying for his lawyer Micheal Screenshot_2014-11-13-22-54-47-1.jpgScreenshot_2014-11-13-22-54-47-1.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston
Back