GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He could get 25years per count if ran consecutive then 400 years if ran concurrent 25years now minimum is 3years each count consecutive is 48 years if they run concurrent then it would be 3 years. The judge can sentence him anywhere in between. There doing a presentence investigation and there going try and say he has no criminal record but I don't think that will help much

Thanks Oploc for the inside information. Good to hear from you again.

Boy, glad I didn't cave and start feeling sorry for the perp's mother. Sometimes I have sympathy for the parents of an accused child/criminal if the parents seem "normal". In this case, the criminal is hardly a child and we never heard a peep from his side showing any concern over Kelly's disappearance.

As a mother, it can crush you if or when your kid does anything bad enough to be called to your attention by an outsider (teacher, another parent or LE). But it's our job to read the kid the riot act and put the fear of God (or, at least, the parent/s) in him/her. When you don't take action, you might end up with a grown man like Zocco.

I can't wrap my brain around *advertiser censored* featuring children anyway. There is no excuse imo.

Keeping faith that the Judge understands the depravity of the situation (to include the loss and suffering of the Dwyers) and throws the book at him.

Yeah...drug trial still to come...poor IT guy...:therethere:

Oh, I was confused about a drug trial. At one time, I thought the two issues had been rolled into one or that the drug charges were going to be handled without a trial.
Glad someone knows what's going on around here! :)

Hi Woe, I was wondering where you were! :seeya:

I was wondering if his thread should be moved to trials too. But since he hasn't gone to trial for Kelly, it may be confusing, I don't know...

And he still has his drug trial coming up! It's tough out there for an IT guy...

Thanks for wondering Snoods.
It's funny though, I saw Kelly's thread up top in "trials" almost simultaneous to the time the verdict came back "guilty".
Unless I start keeping a calendar (for WS details), I can't keep track of dates. Same goes for my personal life (but do write things down). I'm trying to use it, but I'm still losing it!

Kelly's case is one of the few cases I have strong convictions as to who done it (sans formal charges). Usually, you may have noticed, I'm all over the place examining every angle while other posters project certainty (before trial).

Oh, I was confused about a drug trial. At one time, I thought the two issues had been rolled into one or that the drug charges were going to be handled without a trial.
Glad someone knows what's going on around here! :)

Actually... I had forgotten about the drug trial until our Super Sleuther Snoods reminded us!

:seeya:

Actually... I had forgotten about the drug trial until our Super Sleuther Snoods reminded us!

:seeya:

Ahh yes...that's what they call me 'round these parts...:websleuther::floorlaugh:

I don't keep up with as many cases as y'all do! Y'all are really the Super Sleuthers!!

Ahh yes...that's what they call me 'round these parts...:websleuther::floorlaugh:

I don't keep up with as many cases as y'all do! Y'all are really the Super Sleuthers!!

:loveyou: Snoods!

Either it was sympathy or it was one of 4 videos on that he was charged with. He was only charged with one DVD although most had child *advertiser censored* on them. He is faces between 3 & 25 years per count also judge can run the concurrent or consecutively so he could serve as little as 3 to 48 years or 25 to 400years
http://www.cbs58.com/story/27377665/jury-deliberates-in-kris-zocco-child-*advertiser censored*-trial

Zocco was found guilty of sixteen (out of seventeen) counts of child *advertiser censored*. LE discovered he had twenty-three video files containing child *advertiser censored* (some videos featuring toddlers).

"If convicted of all 17 counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*, Zocco could face a prison sentence of up to 425 years."

Guilty of 16 counts, gets him how many years?
Wonder why he wasn't found guilty on the 17th count.

He pled guilty to a felony for keeping a drug house and 2 misdemeanors for possession, sentencing to come later.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/Milwaukee-man-pleads-guilty-to-drug-charges-286344061.html

Sentencing for the child *advertiser censored* convictions is scheduled to take place on January 15th.

A date has not been set for sentencing on the drug charges. Some related charges were dropped,
"Prosecutors dropped other drug charges in exchange for the pleas".

Doesn't sound as if he has given up the information needed to find Kelly.

Is it still possible for Zocco to make a deal before the sentencing over the *advertiser censored* convictions if he tells the truth about Kelly?

Maybe the drug sentence is delayed to make sure the *advertiser censored* sentencing is stiff enough.
Will the sentences, once both are decided, run concurrently? What factors figure into the decision?
When two sentences are served over the same time period, how is the decision justified by the court?
In these cases, how is the perp being punished for two or more separate crimes (convictions)?

Kelly has not been forgotten.
Please let there be answers soon.
ijnip

Thanks for keeping everything updated woe and black4vcobra. Glad to hear he pled guilty.

Great questions, woe! I wish I knew the answers. But I don't believe he'll ever give up diddly squat about Kelly, never ever.

Zocco to be sentenced on child *advertiser censored* charges Thursday

http://www.wisn.com/news/zocco-to-b...dvertiser censored*-charges-thursday/30718706

Video at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back