WI WI - Liberty "Libby" Lucas, 15, left Lad Lake Academy, w/o meds, family not notified for 2 days, Milwaukee, 20 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Linking several threads on the Missing Persons Alert -- Sheboygan, Wisconsin FB site. There are different pictures and comments on each of them.

This link is for a video Libby's dad made. He gives more details. He said he was told that she had a confrontation with another girl, and while the attendant was calming the other girl, Libby left the facility. The attendant tried to follow her, but she couldn't leave the other girls unattended. He was told Libby turned east on Capitol Dr. He also says that he has no proof she left the facility. I feel terrible for her family, they are understandably frantic with worry.

July 27

July 25

July 24

July 22

Last edited:
July 29

July 27

Libby had been staying at Lad Lake Academy since May. She left unexpectedly around 9:20 a.m. on Saturday and hasn't been seen since.

Her father, Joshua (Josh) Lucas lives in Minnesota and said Lad Lake officials contacted them two days after Libby went missing.

"I was told that there was an old number on my account."

I reached out to Lad Lake administrators who say Josh's new number was also listed as an emergency contact.

Administrators said they filed a missing persons report with Milwaukee police an hour after Libby took off, and apologized for not notifying the family earlier.

More at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back