WI - Mom Steals Daughter's Identity To Attend School & Be A Cheerleader

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have nightmares about being back in high school. I can't imagine sneaking my way back in for any reason. This lady has some serious mental deficiencies if she can identify with teenagers. I'm a couple of years younger than she is, and my brain definitely does not feel 15 anymore. Not to mention all the other things that don't feel 15 anymore. :rolleyes:

I am always on my daughter's school campus for one reason or another to do with her education. (Yes, I am one of those parents the school is afraid of!) The kids are rude, disgusting, loud and obnoxious. If I tried to go back, I'd stick out like a sore thumb with my correct grammar, proper spelling and capitalization and homework turned in on time.

It would be hard to hide old school values in a new school environment.

You know sometimes I think Im losing it but then I see stories like this and I feel better....

You know...sadly I have to agree...sometimes I think my sanity level is a a little low but then I go...NOPE it's ok.

Then again, sheesh, what if this crazzzaaazy woman would have stayed enrolled and started DATING or something, this could have really turned very scary. Put her away.

And not to be catty or anything (LOL) but she really doesn't look that young? Or is it me. I am just thinking, here I am, the school registrar and I have only had one cup of coffee this morning, and in comes this woman to enroll herself (has that ever been made clear, how she got enrolled) and I am wondering - would I believe her? Hmmm.

This EXACT story was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode back in 1997. I swear to God. The mother took her daughter's identity to go back to high school and become a cheerleader. Again.
The name of the episode was called "Witch". It was only the third episode of the series.

Isn't funny how life imitates art? Go figure.

To me she looks like she is in her 30's. She is the same age as me and when I went to pick my daughter up from the nurse's office the nurse asked me for my 'hall pass' and what was my problem? I said I'm just here to pick up my daughter becuase you called me and told me she was sick? She said oh my God I thought you were one of the students! I took it as a major compliment but had to wonder about the nurse because it's obvious I am in my 30's with my crows feet and all. :waitasec:

To me she looks like she is in her 30's. She is the same age as me and when I went to pick my daughter up from the nurse's office the nurse asked me for my 'hall pass' and what was my problem? I said I'm just here to pick up my daughter becuase you called me and told me she was sick? She said oh my God I thought you were one of the students! I took it as a major compliment but had to wonder about the nurse because it's obvious I am in my 30's with my crows feet and all. :waitasec:

Enjoy it. I left Donna's school after dropping off something at lunchtime. The "off campus" checkers took one look at me and said "You obviously aren't a student, go right ahead."

:-( They could have lied. :-(

Enjoy it. I left Donna's school after dropping off something at lunchtime. The "off campus" checkers took one look at me and said "You obviously aren't a student, go right ahead."

:-( They could have lied. :-(

LOL Awwww, Glitch. At least ya got to "go right ahead".

Hey, I got carded at the ballgame when I went to get a beer. The young man says "I know you're way over 40, but we have to card everybody".:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back