Found Deceased WI - Prince McRee, 5, Critical Missing, last seen 9am at home near 54th & Meinecke, discovered missing 1pm, Milwaukee, 25 Oct 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was not expecting the suspect to be the 15 year old, was definitely expecting a "crappy stepdad/boyfriend" performance. Only slightly shocking, considering how Milwaukee is. The only bright point for that poor baby and this entire situation is that whatever evil was torturing him then can't touch him anymore. I hate it here. Can the aliens come pick us up soon? This place sucks.
Waiting everyday for that ride out of here.

Milwaukee police have opened a homicide investigation after a 5-year-old boy reported missing Wednesday was found dead in a dumpster Thursday.

Police have taken two “persons of interest” into custody – a 27-year-old man and a 15-year-old boy.

71322358007-prince-mcree.PNG

Maybe the 15 yr old befriended the friendly 5 yr old at the park or in the neighborhood somehow?
one of the linked articles says the two arrested lived on a house on the same block as Prince went missing from. Still unclear to me if it was the SAME house or a neighboring one, but right now I am leaning toward neighboring but I can't link to anything that supports my leaning. TOS can be a "beach" but I feel confident more info will be coming out today so this will soon be a moot point.

Saw this in one of the articles you all posted.

FOX6 News looked at police documents that listed a 27-year-old man taken into custody for resisting arrest & obstruction roughly four hours before McCree's body was found. The 15-year-old was arrested for homicide roughly an hour & 23 minutes after police found McCree's body.

So it looks like the 15 year old is charged with the homicide....

yes, but until they have their prelim hearing we may not know if the 15 year old will be charged as adult or bumped down to juvie. Barring some sort of diminished capacity or mental health type defense I expect the minor to be charged as a big boy and us to be able to follow this case to trial.

While the identities of the two have not yet been released, a [redacted to respect TOS on funding site] posted by Stillo said that "We do know two men who lived nearby are responsible for this senseless act, one of the men having a mental illness."
[snip]
"He loved his sister and brother very much, he loved school and learning, he loved everything superheroes, and when he was very little, he loved Baby Shark" Stillo said.

Prince had just started kindergarten and was still riding on the excitement of losing his second baby tooth.

Family of 5-year-old Milwaukee boy found in dumpster heartbroken, focused on healing

Not sure of the accuracy on the proximity of the POIs in custody and Prince's home but this was just posted:

However, state Sen. LaTonya Johnson, who lives across the street from Prince’s family, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that the two people arrested lived in the same multi-unit home as the dead boy.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/27/news/missing-prince-mccrees-body-found-in-milwaukee-dumpster/

If true it may explain how the accused came to encounter the child. If they lived in the same house broken into apartments they could have encountered Prince in the hallway, in a common area such as basement/laundry room, or the yard.

View attachment 456342

View attachment 456343
The photo of him with the Spiderman hoodie, omg. So innocent.

MILWAUKEE —
A homicide investigation is underway after 5-year-old Prince McCree was found dead in a dumpster Thursday morning, less than 24 hours after his family reported him missing from their Milwaukee home.

Milwaukee police told 12 News Friday that the child was found with injuries from blunt force trauma. A cause of death has not yet been revealed from the Milwaukee Medical Examiner's Office.

I keep thinking that the 27yr old was trying to protect the 15yr old and that's why he was arrested on obstruction prior to the 15yr old's arrest and the 27yr old talked so now the 15yr old is arrested hours later with a murder charge but has the mental issues. My heart breaks for Prince and his family. IMO

Not sure of the accuracy on the proximity of the POIs in custody and Prince's home but this was just posted:

However, state Sen. LaTonya Johnson, who lives across the street from Prince’s family, told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that the two people arrested lived in the same multi-unit home as the dead boy.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/27/news/missing-prince-mccrees-body-found-in-milwaukee-dumpster/

If true it may explain how the accused came to encounter the child. If they lived in the same house broken into apartments they could have encountered Prince in the hallway, in a common area such as basement/laundry room, or the yard.
The two suspects, a 27-year-old and a 15-year-old, are in custody. Both are known to the family.

View attachment 456342

View attachment 456343
such a beautiful boy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member