Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trial hasn't started yet. Heading over to other tasks and then Gannon's thread. Perhaps be at this thread later. See you at GS's thread.
I'll be there and ole Justice crazy train been parked out there waiting to get after LS.

To me it says quite a bit about the State’s own feelings on the strength of their case when they’re going this hard to prove the distance between cells on H block and trying to discredit the defense inmate while bolstering their own. Oooof.

ZA and his defense team in a huddle to decide if ZA will take the stand, doubt it myself but as with the AM trial ZA may seal his own fate as well.

Watching Judge Schroeder going over jury instructions with lawyers.
Schroeder says "What dinosaurs in here!" He always cracks me up.

Last edited:
He's a hoot. I believe it was minor daughter (during testimony) said "ish" and he thought she said fish. Too funny at the time.
I particularly liked when Schroeder blurted: "Oh, for crumb's sake!" when a witness claimed to be unavailable due to daughter's-volleyball game.
Then judge says "I feel like I've lost control." @cathyrusson

The witness who was unavailable was going to testify that the daughter didn’t see an unregistered gun, the gun wasn’t ever in Wisconsin…. Am I following this correctly?

DAILY TRIAL UPDATES

DAY 14 – 3/20/23

• Anderson’s clothes showed no stains.
  • May 18, 2020, (the day after Gutierrez disappeared) Anderson picked up his tax returns.
  • In 2018, Anderson had a burn permit, therefore he was allowed to have controlled burns at his house.
  • The defense rested.
  • The state examined the possibility of two inmates conversing from different jail cells at the Kenosha County Detention Center.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Name Here
Back