Deceased/Not Found WI - Rosalio Gutierrez Jr, 40, Kenosha County, 17 May 2020 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rosalio's mom works for the prosecutor's office in another county. That's why she said she's used to the waiting.
Colorado. IMO, cuz I’m only on a 15 min break and can’t find the link.

I’m glad it’s over. I hope there’s no appeals. And I hope he says what he did with Jr’s body. I have my own theory on that too.

I'm happy for Rosalio's mum but even more happy for Sadie. I feared for her safety if he was let loose.
I feel for Sadie for not only what she endured in her relationship with ZA but I feel that she feels somewhat responsible for bringing this guy into the life of RG who was the innocent in all of this.

Bumping as a reminder: Sentencing will be here before we know it.

Zachariah Anderson's day of sentencing, May 16. It would be great if ZA would disclose where the remains of Rosalio Gutierrez Jr. are. imo

May 15, 2023

KENOSHA COUNTY, Wisc. (Court TV) — Zachariah Anderson is facing life in prison at his sentencing hearing Tuesday after a jury convicted him of stalking and killing his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend.

KENOSHA, Wis. - Zachariah Anderson, convicted in the 2020 killing of Rosalio Gutierrez, is in court for sentencing Tuesday, May 16.

Anderson was found guilty at trial in March of first-degree intentional homicide, hiding a corpse and stalking. Gutierrez's body has never been found.

"This really is a testament to good winning out over evil, and the jury being able to look past the fact that we still – to this day – don't know where (Gutierrez) is," Kenosha County Assistant District Attorney Jessica Krejcarek said in March after the verdict was delivered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back