Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

no new info on the unidentified blood sample
Yes, and I wish I knew what was happening with the forensics all around, but there have been some crazy, angry speculations happening around the case lately, most of which were addressed in the press release.

<modsnip: no source link>

Still hoping each day to learn that more of Sade's body has been recovered, wishing all the time that Anderson would tell LE where to look, at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I attended two memorial events for Sade Robinson this past weekend, the Celebration of Life on May 10th and the Public Repast (picnic) on May 11th. Both gatherings were powerful and I'm still absorbing them. I'll be back later this week with photos and a few words about each.

I attended two memorial events for Sade Robinson this past weekend, the Celebration of Life on May 10th and the Public Repast (picnic) on May 11th. Both gatherings were powerful and I'm still absorbing them. I'll be back later this week with photos and a few words about each.
Personally thanking you for showing up to support this family and sharing with us here at WS.

Last Friday, May 10th, 2024, was Sade Robinson's 20th birthday and also the date of her memorial service. The ripples of her life seem to have extended well beyond her years. IMO, they are still expanding. <modsnip>

Memorial Program.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Continuing with the Celebration of Life for Sade Robinson...

The crowd seemed to grow bigger outside.

Street.jpg

Media had been inside and then followed outdoors.

Media May 10.jpg

There were six doves, one for each member of Sade's family. And they were gone, up and away. I learned that they were trained doves who would simply fly home.

Doves.jpg

On the downtown street corner, cars and pedestrians passed by. No matter, though, there seemed to be a protective warmth and quiet surrounding the crowd and supporting Sade Robinson's family.

Edited by me to add this photo of bracelets given to attendees.

Tokens.jpg

Last edited:
Anderson was back in court today for a scheduling conference.

Anyone can use this link - State of Wisconsin v. Maxwell S. Anderson - to stay current with the case as it winds through Wisconsin Circuit Court.

I personally believe that Anderson is guilty of murdering and dismembering Sade Robinson and I think his defense attorneys have a tall order on their hands, to say the least. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to me that they would ask for a 60-day delay on even a scheduling conference. And they got it.

Waukegan, Illinois authorities discovered the limb on the evening of May 11 and sent DNA samples to what they described as a neighboring state’s department’s crime laboratory. Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office said on Thursday they would not be able to identify whose body the arm belongs to until DNA results are returned.

Robinson, 19, was killed and dismembered in early April following a first date with 33-year-old Maxwell Anderson, according to prosecutors. Anderson pleaded not guilty to the charges and the next hearing is scheduled for July 12.

“We are aware of the case in Milwaukee, however until DNA evidence comes back we cannot say the arm belongs to their victim of that horrible crime that occurred there,” a Waukegan Police Department spokesperson said in an email.

This is local (to me) news in northern Illinois. I’m not sure if it’s an approved news source:
I sure hope like heck it's Sade's arm. For one, the family needs closure. Lastly, because I'd HATE to think there's more than one woman that's been dismembered and thrown away. :( One is too much to think about let alone two or more.

I sure hope like heck it's Sade's arm. For one, the family needs closure. Lastly, because I'd HATE to think there's more than one woman that's been dismembered and thrown away. :( One is too much to think about let alone two or more.
There was the blood found that wasn't hers. There's likely at least one more.

Have they confirmed it was human blood yet? I saw a reporter state it may not be but not sure if I feel it’s a reliable news source.
Not that I've heard, locally. LE has yet to flat-out state that all recovered body parts are Sade's (not including the arm found last Saturday in Waukegan because it's still being analyzed.) Only the leg found in Warnimont Park has been publicly identified, though the foot found a few blocks from her burned car had matching pink nail polish and was later directly connected to Sade in the narrative set forth in the criminal complaint.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diannewl
Back