Found Deceased WI - Sade Robinson, 19, Critical Missing, student at Milwaukee Area Tech College, car found burned near 30th & Lisbon, Milwaukee, 1 Apr 2024 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So this CI knew his plans, did nothing, and STILL took him TWO WEEKS after Sade went missing to speak to police?
Yeah this was wild to me. I can only assume/hope that this was a case of "we all just thought he had a morbid sense of humor"?

Having said that, without getting specific, there were definitely things on social media floating around when this story broke that made it seem like this guy being a totally scary weirdo with a creepy house was not something no one knew/was concerned about.

Anderson Charges Remain Combined

View the WISN-12 story to see the sharp new haircut Maxwell Anderson is sporting after his summer in jail. IMO, classic preparations for trial, rehabbing one's appearance, leaving the wild side behind, likely at the urging of his attorney.

Five-million-dollar bail nobody wants to pay, including his family.

It's September now, coming up on six months since Sade Robinson was murdered, the crime discovered when one of her legs was discovered along the Lake Michigan shoreline. Since then, a combination of searching and the natural drift of water have resulted in more of her remains being recovered, but one leg, one arm and her head have yet to be found. Perhaps they never will be.

Sade is still very much remembered here in the city, I think.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back