Deceased/Not Found WI - Sandra Eckert, 70, Franklin, 26 Mar 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cannot find an update about the car, assuming it is not recovered, speculation.​

“The vehicle was last seen by Muskego police at 3 a.m. on Saturday, March 27,” the website says. “It was traveling southbound on Racine Avenue, westbound on Tans Drive, and then southbound on Crowbar Drive. Police did not pull the car over because there was not a missing person alert out yet and no reason otherwise.”
View attachment 428423
''There’s one strange clue that’s emerged in Eckert’s disappearance. According to the website set up to find her, Eckert may have been driving a 2005 Dark Gray Dodge Stratus, with a Wisconsin License plate 319 LGT (the muffler is on the passenger side).''
''Newly unsealed court documents detail where investigators stand in the search for a missing Franklin woman.''
OH BOY.
Neighbor heard gun shots that night.
Text from their daughter to the dad shortly after mom goes missing reads, You told me since I was a little girl explicitly how you'd kill my mom and get rid of her body. I need you to tell me for the sake of me and my siblings. Did you do it?

Further investigations led to a search of the couple's home in April 2021, documented in unsealed search warrants obtained by 12 News in July 2022.

While officers did not find foul play, the warrants revealed a neighbor reporting what they thought were gunshots coming from the direction of the Eckert home on the night of Sandra's disappearance.

Police also executed a search at a Waukesha man's home in June 2021, with a warrant connected to a potential first-degree intentional homicide charge and hiding a corpse. However, the suspect was later released, and charges were not filed.

March 26, 2024

Mar 26, 2024
It's been three years since Sandra Eckert, then 70, mysteriously disappeared from her home in Franklin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75
Back