WI - Shrine Child *advertiser censored* Guns Dolls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From Filly's link above:

"....Perhaps the scarier part is that the apartment was also loaded with guns. Derks said he kept them for self-defense, just in case some "drunkard or crazy nut came though his door...."

You mean like a disgruntled father who didn't want his baby girls' photo on Derks' wall?

The more I read, the more I'm reminded of Henry Darger. A twisted genius but still revered in the outsider art world. Same exact themes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Darger

So a neighbor/coworker says that Derks came from a "twisted family". Who are the others? There's also been comments about him being in possession of children's underwear. Where did he get those?

It sounds like this guy was busted in the nick of time. At least I hope so. If (big if) it is true he did not ever abuse a child - it was certainly just a matter of time, right? His whole mantra - the world is evil, children are so innocent, beautiful, etc. etc. is just so consistent with other pedophiles.

Thank goodness they got him and prayers that he did no other harm to any children. He has obvioulsy harmed children through the buying and viewing of the *advertiser censored* - I'm praying he never personally touched one.

Salem

Since he had the guns for "crazy nuts" why not use them on himself? I hope the police kicked him in the head a couple of times while he was down........perfect opportunity. This is just beyond scarey, I will NEVER be comfortable at the beach again & I guess its a good thing I don't have any kids because they would NEVER be allowed to go to the beach after reading this.

Since he had the guns for "crazy nuts" why not use them on himself? I hope the police kicked him in the head a couple of times while he was down........perfect opportunity. This is just beyond scarey, I will NEVER be comfortable at the beach again & I guess its a good thing I don't have any kids because they would NEVER be allowed to go to the beach after reading this.

I will never be able to go to the beach again without being paranoid. Uggghhh lock him up for a very long time.

Don't think we saw this link yet.

http://www.kenoshanews.com/home/local_man_charged_with_20_felonies_6813831.html

Derks said he could have shot the police, but chose not to. He wants everyone to know this.

He had one of those dry eraser boards which said X amount of weeks until beach time".

The underwear were from the Mary Kate and Ashley clothing line for girls. O.K. did he buy them?

The shrines for the deceased children were poster sized. One of which was murdered by their father.

JMO from some things I read is there was a child in his family that died while still young. Possibly before he was born. That does not explain all the child *advertiser censored* and him stalking kids at the bech taking pictures and no way does it explain away poor Hannah Montana and her lamp.

Also it was mentioned he had a shunt in his brain stem. Maybe that came from an injury sustained as a child?

Just trying to make sense of the choas. There is none though.

A shunt is most often put into the brain as an infant I believe. For enlarged ventricles, water on the brain. And yes any surgery into the brain can cause some brain damage.

You know, Filly, I looked at that info too, about the older sibling who died. It was a little girl. I have to wonder if Kevin's mother or father never healed from that terrible death and thus imprinted some sort of obsession concerning little girls of prominence (the "perfect little girl") and especially those who have passed on.

The shunt can be used for a number of birth injuries and special needs. I've known a number of children with spina bifida (an internet search shows that a full 80% of those affected have had a shunt at some point). I'm not sure it would have been done when this man was an infant or a toddler in the early 50s. Does anyone know? I've wondered if this man is ambulatory. At least one of the men who seems to be his brother seems to have chosen a unique path in life, too.

Other than that single comment which Filly uncovered, I can't seem to find much inside information about this guy.

This guy is still a bit of a mystery.

One site says he is alive another says he is dead. Someone by that name and of course it more than likely is not him on a social site posts quite a few children who have suffered physical abuse.

No registry I could find with a pic and ages are off. Really weird.

Not on my best game here, but came across this older case.

Where is this guy?

Anybody can find an update I'd most appreciate it. Thanks.

I wonder if he posted and chatted in the children's age apps, posing as a child. Then he might not be found on the social media that posters that are adults usually post on. That is a freaky thought right there.

As a part time party clown, he could get up close to his pick of children where he is the center of attention. Another creepy thought.

Not on my best game here, but came across this older case.

Where is this guy?

Anybody can find an update I'd most appreciate it. Thanks.
I found a possible link through government websites. Apparently one of the sites Derks used was out of Ukraine. The owner of that site was arrested and convicted in New Jersey in 2014 and sentenced to 30 years.
Founder Of Ukraine-Based Hardcore Child *advertiser censored* Website Admits Guilt, Will Be Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison

That investigation led to 600 arrests in various states. Listed under Wisconsin (pg. 17/17) is Kevin Derks. He was sentenced to 84 months (7 years) in a state prison which I believe was Dodge, according to an inmate search.
https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-nj/legacy/2014/01/08/Thin Ice - Emissary Offender List,.pdf pg. 17.

I'm pretty sure that's the correct guy and if 7 years was his only sentence then he would have been released no later than June of 2018.

I remember this too. You know what is scary, looking through that huge list of names knowing those people will be back out on the street at sometime in the future, probably to pick up right where they left off.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthingIndeed
Back