GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has she been making faces and laughing the whole time or just with this witness?
They are showing more of her face now that they’re not filming the witness on the stand, so I think her facial expressions are easier to see now.

She seemed fairly disengaged at the beginning of the trial and was just looking down, sometimes looking confused or worried. But I’ve noticed the smiling more and more. JMO. Not sure what’s so funny.

They are showing more of her face now that they’re not filming the witness on the stand, so I think her facial expressions are easier to see now.

She seemed fairly disengaged at the beginning of the trial and was just looking down, sometimes looking confused or worried. But I’ve noticed the smiling more and more. JMO. Not sure what’s so funny.
Psycho or evil. Or both.

I didn't realize she was in the basement with him all day Tuesday and only found Wednesday morning early. So, two of them were in the house in a drug fueled stupor and she killed him and nobody in the house knew what was going on downstairs???

I didn't realize she was in the basement with him all day Tuesday and only found Wednesday morning early. So, two of them were in the house in a drug fueled stupor and she killed him and nobody in the house knew what was going on downstairs???
From what I understand, the murder happened roughly around the time Shad’s parents went to bed. Police were called at ~3:20.

Last edited:
Anyone catch what was being whispered right before audio cut out before Shad’s mom’s testimony?

I heard “just want to clarify that” and then “testimony”
I am behind today, so my apologies if this has been answered. I believe that prosecution was asking the judge to clarify to the media that the mom (Tara's) testimony is not be recorded due to being a victim of the crime.

I bet she would of liked to of tackled Dr. Seipel!
I saw that side-eye she gave the camera as she entered court.
She could trip you & beat you to the floor I bet. Very scary person. Should room with the suitcase murderer IMO.
Could? More like she would trip you and beat you to the floor. She did that to her attorney IN COURT. And court isn't a dark alley in the middle of the night.

Video of her attacking him in this MSM:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead
Back