GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Prosecutors said Thyrion and Schabusiness had smoked methamphetamine in the basement of Thyrion’s mother’s Green Bay home before Schabusiness strangled, decapitated and dismembered him. She then left parts of his body throughout the house and in a vehicle, authorities said

I am by no means an authority on Meth. Thankfully the closest I ever got to this was by watching Breaking Bad. I never saw Jesse, or Badger, or Skinny Pete murder and dismember someone because they were high on meth. Sounds like I'm joking but I'm not. Is this a real thing? Is this something she could have plausibly put forth? Because it always sounded to me like a bunch of nonsense. A convenient excuse. And, if not, why hasn't she engaged in this behavior before?

TIA

Last edited:
I am by no means an authority on Meth. Thankfully the closest I ever got to this was by watching Breaking Bad. I never saw Jesse, or Badger, or Skinny Pete murder and dismember someone because they were high on meth. Sounds like I'm joking but I'm not. Is this a real thing? Is this something she could have plausibly put forth? Because it always sounded to me like a bunch of nonsense. A convenient excuse. And, if not, why hasn't she engaged in this behavior before?

TIA
Meth....

I am by no means an authority on Meth. Thankfully the closest I ever got to this was by watching Breaking Bad. I never saw Jesse, or Badger, or Skinny Pete murder and dismember someone because they were high on meth. Sounds like I'm joking but I'm not. Is this a real thing? Is this something she could have plausibly put forth? Because it always sounded to me like a bunch of nonsense. A convenient excuse.

TIA
Yes, it's a real thing. That doesn't excuse what this person did. but meth induced psychosis is real.

Precautionary, she assaulted her counsel during the trial with fisticuffs, so they wisely assumed she might do the same with saliva.
I was shocked to see she had ample orbit with her handcuffs to reach up and adjust her spit hood. No way would I want to sit within arm's length of her. But then, I want to keep my face.

Jmo

Precautionary, she assaulted her counsel during the trial with fisticuffs, so they wisely assumed she might do the same with saliva.
That was her first attorney, she wasn't required to wear it during the trial which followed.
We don't actually know why she had to wear it for her sentencing, unless it's standard prison garb for violent offenders.
She wore street clothes during trial, possibly with a belt as far as I remember.

I don't scare easily, but his woman scares me.
Her eyes...her mannerisms...
she doesn't scare me but I wouldn't volunteer to share a cell with her.
Her psychologist explained that her inappropriate gestures and grimaces and laughter are not under her control.

She is very very ill and does not appear to be improving at all which concerns me.

Either her meds regime is being poorly monitored or is sub par in some manner.

Her lawyer remarked after her trial that he doubted she even understood the verdict and that was my impression too.

I disagree with her sentencing, no mercy because the judge was too shocked by the actions of a meth user which shock nobody with the merest understanding of what meth does...
He stated she was coherent in her first interview.
She was indeed but it was the coherence of a person still tripped out on a drug.. It made sense to her, she was explaining freely what her actions had been and how she had enjoyed carrying them out.

That's coherence okay but it's a long way from taking all circumstances into account, those being that she was literally off her face crazed.

I think it's sad that she has no future now, I see her future inadequately medicated, being strapped down and isolated and gradually becoming more and more feral until she kills herself or someone else.

I know this is not a popular opinion and I don't expect anybody to agree with it but it's mine and I own it.

He sentenced her to despair.
Justice not tempered by mercy of any description.
nothing to work towards, no hope on the horizon, no motive to try to get better..
Hell.

I don't think she got a fair deal but time was inadequate.
Her lawyer could have found a far better psychologist or psychiatrist.
He possibly would have, had time allowed.

I'd like to see an appeal in this case.
JMO

That was her first attorney, she wasn't required to wear it during the trial which followed.
We don't actually know why she had to wear it for her sentencing, unless it's standard prison garb for violent offenders.
She wore street clothes during trial, possibly with a belt as far as I remember.
I'm guessing that perhaps she has spit at someone (or has made of habit of spitting) in jail while being held. Maybe it was a preventative measure.

I'm guessing that perhaps she has spit at someone (or has made of habit of spitting) in jail while being held. Maybe it was a preventative measure.
Could well be. Not saying much for her medication effectiveness which is alarming.
I think you're right and this is new.
A deterioration.

Could well be. Not saying much for her medication effectiveness which is alarming.
I think you're right and this is new.
A deterioration.
I dealt with a spitter once at the hospital I worked for. She was out of control! We tried to reason with her and also tried to calm her. No luck...... Security couldnt control her. LE was called and put a spit gaurd on her. Even handcuffed she someone got it loose and spit on one of the Sheriffs.
Not a good memory........
All this to say I understand why she was sitting alone....

she doesn't scare me but I wouldn't volunteer to share a cell with her.
Her psychologist explained that her inappropriate gestures and grimaces and laughter are not under her control.

She is very very ill and does not appear to be improving at all which concerns me.

Either her meds regime is being poorly monitored or is sub par in some manner.

Her lawyer remarked after her trial that he doubted she even understood the verdict and that was my impression too.

I disagree with her sentencing, no mercy because the judge was too shocked by the actions of a meth user which shock nobody with the merest understanding of what meth does...
He stated she was coherent in her first interview.
She was indeed but it was the coherence of a person still tripped out on a drug.. It made sense to her, she was explaining freely what her actions had been and how she had enjoyed carrying them out.

That's coherence okay but it's a long way from taking all circumstances into account, those being that she was literally off her face crazed.

I think it's sad that she has no future now, I see her future inadequately medicated, being strapped down and isolated and gradually becoming more and more feral until she kills herself or someone else.

I know this is not a popular opinion and I don't expect anybody to agree with it but it's mine and I own it.

He sentenced her to despair.
Justice not tempered by mercy of any description.
nothing to work towards, no hope on the horizon, no motive to try to get better..
Hell.

I don't think she got a fair deal but time was inadequate.
Her lawyer could have found a far better psychologist or psychiatrist.
He possibly would have, had time allowed.

I'd like to see an appeal in this case.
JMO
I appreciate your perspective.

I haven't followed the case closely enough, nor do I understand the mental health implications of meth addiction, to have an opinion on how much of her behavior is related to that.

That doesn't mean that she doesn't scare me though. If someone's mental health is out of control in certain ways (clearly not all/most mental health issues) it can pose a risk to those around them.

I do hope she gets appropriate treatment in jail.

Exactly. She has a propensity for violence with or without Meth imo. She wasn't "Meth fueled" when she assaulted her counsel and she wasn't "Meth fueled" yesterday when she had to sit there very tightly restrained with a spit hood over her mouth to prevent her from biting or spitting on her counsel, court personnel, or anyone else. I found her attorney's statements during sentencing that she committed these heinous acts "only bc" she was in a "Meth fueled" state to be infuriating. It's his job. I get it. Doesn't mean I have to believe it. What if he had a judge that said "okay" and handed her a 30-45 year sentence, letting her out after a few years? She's a violent person period, Meth or no Meth.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper