GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She's married, and she took her husband's name. Besides, I think it's a pretty cool last name. If someone gets too personal with questions, they can say it's not Schabusiness.
There seems to be some question about the legitimacy of this, as on Facebook he spells it "-nees":

Hi everyone.

I'm new to following this case (from the UK). It came up on my YouTube Subscription of Law & Crime.

Is anything known about her history? Childhood, upbringing etc.

Is there any social media profiles?

When the last witness was on the stand and they were showing the knives, she was acting super twitchy then stood up to pour some water and I proper thought she was gonna have a flip out!

She's doing her hardest to act nutso

Testimony started on day 1 of the trial as the prosecution called 11 witnesses to the stand.

MONDAY 7/24/2023 6:05 p.m. (Day 1 of the trial)​

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The trial of Taylor Schabusiness is underway as she is charged with the killing and mutilation of a man in Green Bay.

Local 5’s Samantha Petters is in the courtroom for Taylor Schabusiness’s trial. Schabusiness is facing multiple charges including 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide.

The charges stem from an alleged incident on February 22, 2022, where Schabusiness allegedly killed Shad Thyrion. She is facing the following charges:

• 1st-Degree Intentional Homicide
  • Mutilating a Corpse
  • 3rd-Degree Sexual Assault

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member