GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Action 2 News is streaming gavel-to-gavel coverage of Taylor Schabusiness’s trial online at wbay.com/breaking. NOTE: The video feed will switch away when there’s a risk of showing jurors and during breaks. We’ll also try to avoid showing graphic evidence but testimony may be disturbing to some viewers.

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - Testimony resumes Tuesday with cross-examination of a detective in the trial of Taylor Schabusiness for the murder and dismemberment of Shad Thyrion in Green Bay.

3 hr ago

Major development in the Schabusiness trial -- photos taken during the autopsy of Shad Thyrion are about to be shown to the jury. The defense tried to object showing the photos, but the judge overruled.

The Dane County deputy medical examiner just testified that Shad Thyrion's cause of death was strangulation, and the manner of death was homicide.

1 hr ago

More bodycam video was shown to the jury. This time, it was a recording the night Schabusiness was arrested. The officer who arrested Schabusiness testified that he saw dried blood on Schabusiness' clothes and hands.

The video also showed a gold-colored van in the parking lot of the Schabusiness' apartment complex where a crockpot box was found. The Dane Co. medical examiner testified that human remains were found in that box.

Last edited:
Good observation. No clue as to who she made eye contact with; however, her husband and a few family (her mom) members are supportive of her and maybe in the courtroom. I read her mom and an aunt might be in the courtroom but I don't have a link at this time. moo
It reminds me when Crumbley's parents were in court mouthing "I love you" and blowing kisses that the judge told them to show some respect. Seems like the same thing is happening here, only I doubt whatever it was was blowing kisses or mouthing I love you. Neither would draw laughter and this case is NOT a laughing matter. Respect to the court, to the deceased, and his family is in order IMO.

The trial is being done in two phases. The first is regarding Schabusiness' charges. If the jury finds her guilty, the second phase will focus on whether Schabusiness is responsible for the crime, or if she was suffering from a mental disease or defect at the time of the killing.

last updated 1:23 AM, Jul 25, 2023

Updated Jul 25, 2023 at 1:47pm

Additional information: Regarding the last name and other info. :oops:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member