GUILTY WI - Taylor Schabusiness, 24, dismembered man’s body, placed head in bucket, Green Bay, 2022 *Graphic*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This trial feels more about proving the state did everything right than proving the crime. I mean, I know we're going to see the video where she admits it and I guess this is necessary, but what a snoozefest.

She comes across as immature. moo
I think she just knew him so well, she anticipated his testimony being as spacey as it actually was and her laughter was actually spontaneous, I think she just knew his language would confuse everyone.. and it did. No blame.
Everyone probably knows people like him, no judgement.
I don't believe she is hoping for anything at all from this, just to get it over, she knows she's toast.

I think she just knew him so well, she anticipated his testimony being as spacey as it actually was and her laughter was actually spontaneous, I think she just knew his language would confuse everyone.. and it did. No blame.
Everyone probably knows people like him, no judgement.
I don't believe she is hoping for anything at all from this, just to get it over, she knows she's toast.
Agreed!

I don't know. I can't see someone like her coming up with something like that. It seems more like she has anger problems and no impulse control. That's where my mind is going with her beating up her attorney. All MOO.
I vote no impulse control as well. The way she acted is identical to the way a toddler might act when angry. MOO

Defense is absolutely devoed that the judge keeps allowing these Dahmer searches in ha

Wait, is defense for real here?! Yah, I can bet that we all have numerous "dodgy" searches in our cyber history of murder and serial murderers... The difference is, we haven't gone and butchered someone and put their head in a bucket after googling Dahmer!

This dude is going to object to every iota of evidence that proves premeditation and he's getting on my nerves now

Good observation. No clue as to who she made eye contact with; however, her husband and a few family (her mom) members are supportive of her and maybe in the courtroom. I read her mom and an aunt might be in the courtroom but I don't have a link at this time. moo
I stand corrected. TS's mom passed away in 2009. I'll try to locate article about her mom as referenced above. I know husband is not in courtroom, he is incarcerated.

Moo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper