NC NC - Blake Deven & London Deven, missing dates and ages are uncertain, FBI involved, Fayetteville

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

WRAL News is working to learn specifically why Deven got transferred. Deven is designated a "safe keeper." It means an inmate has security, health or mental health issues of some kind.

I can imagine she is not exactly popular with her fellow detainees in county jail. I mean, a lot of those women are likely to be mothers, whose children are now in foster care due to their incarceration. And here is Avantae, a foster, turned adoptive, mother who killed not one but two children of other mothers in her care.

I'm gonna bet safety concerns. Second guess is feigned mental illness for defense purposes.

I can imagine she is not exactly popular with her fellow detainees in county jail. I mean, a lot of those women are likely to be mothers, whose children are now in foster care due to their incarceration. And here is Avantae, a foster, turned adoptive, mother who killed not one but two children of other mothers in her care.

I'm gonna bet safety concerns. Second guess is feigned mental illness for defense purposes.
Right. Very good points! My is guess she's a type 2 diabetic or had blood pressure issues.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back