Widow Finds Out Late Husband Was Also Her Father

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did her bio mom not even associate with her own parents . Why did she think the woman was a friend instead of being told she was her sister! The man couldn't have known for sure if he never had a dna test done after her birth. I guess he never paid any child support.
edited to add: her mother was a hooker and her grandparents were Christians and so is this lady. She really seems like a nice woman. I just wonder if her granparents had died by the time she married or if they had a clue which teen boy was the daddy. It doesn't seem like they had any part in it, but her bio mom must have had an idea.

What a bizarre story. Sounds like a lot of people knew but nobody told her? Why?

I'm pretty sure that her remark that half the town knew was meant as a joking come-back. . . when her family told her it probably 'felt' like half the town knew because she was embarrassed.

I want to correct something that was in a prior post. They weren't married 60 years, he was 60 when he died and he was 15 when he hooked up with her street person bio mother. Then give her time to grow up to a teenager or adult and what's left? 30 years or less.
I feel sorriest for her children, that's an awful stigma to live with when (now) the whole world knows. :what:

I'm pretty sure that her remark that half the town knew was meant as a joking come-back. . . when her family told her it probably 'felt' like half the town knew because she was embarrassed.

I want to correct something that was in a prior post. They weren't married 60 years, he was 60 when he died and he was 15 when he hooked up with her street person bio mother. Then give her time to grow up to a teenager or adult and what's left? 30 years or less.
I feel sorriest for her children, that's an awful stigma to live with when (now) the whole world knows. :what:

You are correct, that was my post and it is in error. I'd fix it but it's too late, but thanks for pointing it out. I agree, the stigma attached to her and her children is just awful. She's handled this outrage with an amazing amount of grace and for that I applaud her...I'm not sure I could do the same.

According to the link, she has 3 children from a previous marriage. They have no children together.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlo6161a
Back