Will Casey face probation?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker: Good Post, Whisperer ... I totally agree !

I am extremely DISAPPOINTED with Judge Perry ... I won't "rehash" it all here ... but the ONLY WAY I will "respect" him again is if he does the RIGHT THING ... which in My Opinion is at a "minimum" have CFCA serve probation -- just like every other person has to !

And I agree ... that his "decision" will come out late on Friday ... he will be leaving town ... and that's it ! CFCA is "out of his courtroom" for good !

END OF STORY ...

MOO ...

I feel sure he will announce his findings right before he signs off on vacation.. then he will disconnect his phone.....:twocents:

KC and Karma ...

Caylee grew up in a dysfunctional family.
Caylee's grandparents separated at least once.
Caylee never knew her father thanks to her mother.
Caylee was killed and her lying mother covered it up.
Caylee will never have a normal life.
Caylee will never go to school, get married, or have kids.
Caylee had character flaws, but we'll never know them.
Caylee's mother has shown no remorse for what she did and deserves to be them most hated woman in America.
Caylee instantly earned a place on NG's wall of worship.
Caylee's mother is a thief and a liar and IMO, a murderer.

Caylee deserved much better and the more negative karma towards FCA, the better.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:
Yes, that is what this case is all about. I'm tired of the sniveling about a murderer's rights. She is the most hated and despised because of what SHE did.

I posted an interview with JB in the "who will make the most money" thread...it is all in spanish so I am not sure what is being said...maybe someone could help and then we can have mods place it in the proper thread?

I posted an interview with JB in the "who will make the most money" thread...it is all in spanish so I am not sure what is being said...maybe someone could help and then we can have mods place it in the proper thread?

It was discussed in the "where is KC" thread. Basically nothing was said, but you can read over there.

BRB with the connection.

ETA: Start with post 1468 by Think Tank, there are a few after that Think Tank posted also:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145546&page=59

The DT is creating this hype, not the public. She's not going to get any money by suing people who threaten her.
the dt is feeding off the public .. we are giving them ideas ect .after all wasnt it said that baez was reading blogs here ? .. this is what im talking about .

BBM

Anyone anywhere in the world can use the internet to threaten Casey,but it's the taxpayers of FL who have to pay for her protection as a result.
Casey is responsible for being so hated. Let her hire bodyguards,just like anyone else who needs them.

There are woman who are threatened every day,through no fault of their own, by stalkers or angry ex's. They can get a piece of paper that's a restraining order,but they don't get "protection" around the clock.Why should Casey?
im not saying casey should ect.. they seem to think that she should .. and women dont get publicity like this everyday either .heck even some serial killers didnt get this much .. this case has a life of its own like no other because of all the nutjobs that inserted themselves into the case via internet news ect .. the more public something is the worse i think it can be .. the publicity shouldve stopped after the news that it was caylees remains jmo . then mabey the verdict wouldve been different .. there are people all over that know this case and i will bet these ppl knew and lied when they said they didnt .. i mean lol who doesnt know ..

I posted this under the thread re where is casey however thought it it was fitting here as well:

I'm wondering.......hmmmmmmmmmmm.......if memory serves me correctly baez specifically asked for a "heads up" re the probation issue verdict. It was reported on twitter earlier that allegedly the order is ready and will be read/released at 11am tomorrow. I wonder if the plane HAD casey in it d/t allegedly being in California and now is being flown to Houston to admit her to that specific psych ward we were all worked up about earlier.............remember there is always a little bit of truth in every lie...........even re casey!

So, today we should be hearing about JP's ruling. PLEASE Judge Perry, support Judge Strickland's decision, in this case. Show the people of Florida, and the offender, that court orders are enforced in your courtroom.

bobkealing bob kealing
Should get 2day #JudgePerry order on #CaseyAnthony probation. He has said Strickland gave lawful court order. Expect probation of some sort.

bobkealing bob kealing
No tv“@KierstensYaYa: @bobkealing Do u think #JudgePerry order on #CaseyAnthony will be televised?”
8 minutes ago

I live in Colorado and the last two mornings they had Casey stories. This morning they talked about the order due today on whether probation would be ordered. It is an NBC affiliate so I wonder if that means anything.

bobkealing bob kealing
No tv“@KierstensYaYa: @bobkealing Do u think #JudgePerry order on #CaseyAnthony will be televised?”
8 minutes ago

CBM (color by me since already bolded haha)

Intersting..........no tv's............vey very interesting!

bobkealing bob kealing
8 minutes ago

I hadn't thought about it being televised, or even being a court session. I just thought it was going to be published as a written response to a motion. Interesting if that changes.

I'm just praying it won't be "dial in" probation.

:goldcrown:Come on Perry!:goldcrown:

I hadn't thought about it being televised, or even being a court session. I just thought it was going to be published as a written response to a motion. Interesting if that changes.

Me either, I think it will just be a written Order, unless something is on the docket for today, I have not checked, and don't see why the attorneys would need be present for it.

I'm chuckling to myself thinking, "Wonder if the Order will be entered at 4:58 p.m.", lol. I know, that is bad.

At least HHJP is going to do this today, before he leaves for vacation. You would be surprised how much work Judges have to do and how long it can take to get an Order decided and entered. They just have a lot of work to do including, sitting as Trial Judge, paperwork from those trials, paperwork from older cases asking for something new or a final decision after x amount of time from supervision, paperwork for new cases, more paperwork, research for every case and decision, more than is listed, and then this Judge has the entire system's finances to be concerned with.

I live in Colorado and the last two mornings they had Casey stories. This morning they talked about the order due today on whether probation would be ordered. It is an NBC affiliate so I wonder if that means anything.

Same thing in my major metropolitan area. The local NBC news spent about 1.5 minutes in their morning local affiliate update.

I'm just praying it won't be "dial in" probation.

:goldcrown:Come on Perry!:goldcrown:

Well I cannot see out of State probation happening. There is surely no State that would accept that arrangement. And it is the other 49 States that have the say in that.

Me either, I think it will just be a written Order, unless something is on the docket for today, I have not checked, and don't see why the attorneys would need be present for it.

I'm chuckling to myself thinking, "Wonder if the Order will be entered at 4:58 p.m.", lol. I know, that is bad.

At least HHJP is going to do this today, before he leaves for vacation. You would be surprised how much work Judges have to do and how long it can take to get an Order decided and entered. They just have a lot of work to do including, sitting as Trial Judge, paperwork from those trials, paperwork from older cases asking for something new or a final decision after x amount of time from supervision, paperwork for new cases, more paperwork, research for every case and decision, more than is listed, and then this Judge has the entire system's finances to be concerned with.

That happens! It's frustrating for news crews, who have to scramble to get it on the air. Sometimes the orders don't come in until after 5 pm.

Well I cannot see out of State probation happening. There is surely no State that would accept that arrangement. And it is the other 49 States that have the say in that.

I don't know if that's an uncommon thing or not. And would it be uncustomary for another state/jurisdiction to refuse such a request/order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin